Writing Prompt 4

"Please stop rubbing my failures in my face," I tell the boy next to me.

"What failures? Oh, you mean when you first got thrown in FTRS and then 'flunked' out, when you thought the mole was my sister, when you trusted Jack in a second because his story matched yours, then when you thought your sister had reformed and didn't want to be with Rump tricking you, then when you failed to get Maxine out from making the first wish in the first place, and lastly when you—actually that's it."

"You're not bitter at all."

"Nope."

"Well thanks for pointing out my failures, but what about my victories?"

"Um...okay. You didn't leave when Professor Harlow dismissed you and instead stopped Harlow from going bad which she wasn't actually going. Then? Well you thought the mole was my sister—do you know how much that hurt?—but you defeated Alva anyway. What next? Okay so at first I was right about Jack," he says looking smug, "but then you were right and Jack helped us. Your sister is now reforming, and you helped Maxine realize that she needed to wish everything to be normal again. And you finally defeated Alva and Rump, well banished. We all got the medals of honor. And that's it."

Guess who chastised her....There's one big clue and other small ones, so this should be  easy!