Idk

BRUH one day you were doing your emo walk and you suddenly bump into the one and only ROSS FEDERMAN!!!!! WOAH WHAT A LUCKY DAY FOR U BECAUSE YOU SIMP FOR HIM!!! He grabbed you by your left toe and Yall MADE OUT!!! Y'all teleported to your house and made out there. As you were violently kissing the 37 year old grey haired man, someone appeared in your doorframe. Are they men? No you dumbass, THEY'RE DEVO!!!! They sung every song that they possibly had and did FORTNITE EMOTES WOAHHHHH!!!! "OMG DEVHOE?!?!?!?!?!" Y/n screeched. "YASSS WE DEVO SLAY" They all screamed. Suddenly ANDREW HOROWITZ APPEARED AND SPOKE TO DEVO IN FUNKY KEYBOARD LANGUAGE!!! Mark mothersbaugh gave him a red energy dome hat and THEY DID FORTNITE DANCES TOGETHER!!!! SO SLAY!!!! Then Andy was hit by SPACE JUNK!!!! And now my poor Andrew's dead, space junk. (Hope you understand the reference) BUT YOU AND ROSS ARE STILL MADLY IN LOVE, SO AFTER WATCHING THE HORRIFIC MOMENT, YALL KISS EVEN MORE!!!! BUT AN EVEN MORE LOVING WAY OF SHOWING AFFECTION????? YOU EAT ROSS' TOENAILS!!!!! YOU GUYS GET A WII, SO YOU, ROSS, AND DEVO PLAY WII SPORTS!!!!! WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. "Can I ask you something?" Ross said. He interrupted the bowling game that you were in the middle of, so you were slightly pissed off, but he's attractive so you can't be too mad at him. "What is it?" Y/n replied. "What's this logo here" he asked. "The puma logo-?" You replied "PUMA DEEZ NUTS IN UR MOUTH HAHAHA" Ross responded. You smacked him upside the head with the wii remote, which knocked him unconscious on top of Andrews dead body. Devo was shooketh by this, and started singing mucka blucka so Ross would be saved, which thankfully he was. Y'all had a wii sports bowling tournament and we're happy SLAY!!!!!