chapter 4

Happy janmashtami to everyone !!

Rajshri was standing at the door step, with adoration seeing her gudiya rani after a long time. 

My gudiya rani you became very big, kaiso ho mere bachi. Rajshri asks with her alll time motherly nature. 

Akshara just leans towards her touch and says mein teek hoo nani ma. Aap kaise ho.

Rajshri turns her towards her and asks" Now will lie to your nani ma to gudiya rani. 

Akshara nods no and hugs her tightly with letting her tears flowing , this much love after so many years was very overhelming for her . 

Rajshri just   kisses her forehead and says sit here gudiya rani, I will get you some food as now you have to eat for two.

Naitik turns towards Akshara and asks" So what have you decided cupcake, where do you want join for  college, is it fine for you to work at this condition. Let us do one thing we will visit the doctor in the evening and think of what to do okie."

Akshara just nods and says as your wish because she was busy devouring the ladoos her nani ma gave her to eat, before she gets her some food.

Naitik laughs seeing her like that. Akshara sees and gives him a cheeky smile and continues doing her work.

On the other side, Aarohi is trying to her best to find the person to get towards the truth. She could not see her brother like that anymore. Sad depressed and thinking that he is at fault only. Majorly she wanted to shut Abhimanyu's mouth and show him that truth her sister is always right you idiotic fool. She wanted to say that on his face.

She immediately contacted the PI and informed him of all the details. He assured that within two days he will give her all the details.

She thanks him and cut the call. Now she had an other headache , to go to the birla hospital and give her resignation. Those taunts or other  nonsense , she was tired of it. She wanted some rest.

She lied with rubbing her head . Her head started paining a lot. 

She tried to take some pills, but vansh came and sat beside and her told " Aru do not take so many pills, there are not good. You being a doctor you do not know that too many medicines you should not take. "

Aarohi says" But I am having severe headache bhai. So I thought to take them."

Vansh told wait let me get some oil. I will massage your hair. It will give you some relief .

Vansh massages her hair and she dozes of there only tired with all the day happenings. 

Vansh just sees her and kisses her forehead and goes from there switching of the lights. 

On the other hand , Abhimnayu was throwing away all the things of his room. He was frustrated, broken and sad . On single day he lost his sister and his jaan ,his baby wife . But still his mind was so stubborn to accept that before judging he has to see the proofs. He knew he is going to get a big shock in his life. 

His just slided down and sat on his knees crying his heart out. 

Manjiri ran hearing the sounds coming from his room . She saw her son sitting like that, she got tensed and ran towards him asking what happened.

Abhi just kept his head on his mother's lap and told" Maa am I that bad why did everyone leave me today. What was my mistake."

Manjiri just caressed his hair and questioned him" So you feel what akshara told about you was absolutely wrong ."