CHAPTER 7

DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS. HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

Krishna who followed her saw her like that, she ran towards her and took her in hug. She rubbed her back to calm her but she was not listening only, it was not even looking like a panic attack, krishna did not understood what to do only,

Aarohi just closed her ears tightly, and crying loudly only without stopping.

Kairav who came to visit naira saw krishna and aarohi like that, he ran towards them and took aarohi in his arms. It was like aarohi could feel kairav, she just opened her ears and eyes and saw towards him tearfully.

Kairav just caressed her hair and soother her like he was doing to a baby.

Aarohi finally calmed down and hugged kairav mumbling sorry. Kairav just nods no and says" Stay strong my baby girl. You are the strongest among us right, then how can you fall weak. About past leave it, nothing can change let us just concentrate on future darling."

Krishna was just caressing her hair. Kairav side hugs krishna who had few tears in her eyes seeing her firecracker like this .

These few years, not only akshara but aarohi also had her own ups and downs.

aarohi wipes her tears and gets up and smiles towards them. THey just kiss her forehead .

Krishna says" Sorry firecracker . Take care of yourself ."

Aarohi nods no and says" No di, you were right, I hurt your princess that time di and you had the right to hate me  and maybe even now you have the right to continue hating me . I was only being unreasonable . Sorry .  It is fine di and please do not say about me to phupha . Please."

Krishna just nods yes and says " But you will work at our hospital only. No arguments anymore."

Aarohi nods yes. They go back home and aarohi gets back to work on finding clues to prove kairav's truth.

She gets to know about the person, she wanted to personally enquire and get a confession. But she was waiting for the information from the PI. If the information he gives her needs more proof then she would go or else no.

Aarohi receives a message from manjiri asking if they could meet.

Aarohi did not know what to do . But she felt manjiri was the only sensible one in the birla family and she had the right to know about her upcoming grand child's birth.

Aarohi responds yes and sends her location.

Manjiri on the other hand feels happy to know that aarohi has agreed to meet.

Abhimanyu on the other hand was trying to find the truth behind all this nonsense. But it was like the entire information was only erased from the world, he was not able to find anything related .

H e was just blank having no idea what to do,how to get his wife back. He wanted to know where she was, how she was and everything. His brain was just going mad .  

No idea what to do , how to do and everything.

He thinks that now freshly, with a fresh state of mind he has to start. Connecting all the dots, he will for sure reach to his life, who has taken his heart and gone away.

He missed her presence whenever he enterned the roon, how she used to jump on him as soon a he comes back from work, her naughty antics. Her imaginary talks and her ranting about her collection in makeup and everything.

he missed all that badly. Now he was just drowning  in the presence that the room gave him. 

He was experiencing the thought which everyone says' You sill know the importance of the person when they are away only ."

He freshens up and goes downstairs  to sit with his mother for sometime. But he notices that she went out , so he goes to the hospital.

The only place where he can have a little peace in life . He goes and finalises his surgery schedule and accepts Aarohi's resignation.

How much ever that girl may change but he will never forget the sleepless nights of his wife, just thinking about her sister. How to change her and everything.

He goes to the pediatric ward, where those kids bring up his mood with there naughty antics.

He sees a baby running here and there with her small baby legs. It bought a smile to his face.

He sees a baby running  towards her father, laughing and giggling . She runs and jumps on him. The father happily takes his daughter and listen to her talks and responds to ehr even though not understanding her baby language. He thinks that it is just a relation of a father and daughter. 

He wished a cute baby daughter who runs around the house with her tiny feet and becomes an excited kid as soon as he comes back home. He wanted a baby girl to spoil her, love her and just love her more than anything in this world.

He remembered the talk he had  with akshara  regarding a baby. He remembers so well how she fought for him for an entire day and did a strike saying that she wants a baby boy because she knew that if it is a baby girl then end of the day she will go to her dad only.

"Baby girl are the heart of there mother's but they are the crown of there father's " That is what akshu told and for that she wanted a baby boy, who would only love her more than his father . 

Because she herself loves her father more than anything in this world.

Those thoughts it self was refreshing for him, he wished just wished how happy they would be if this nonsense did not take place.

For him life with akshu was like living in fantasy only, his fantasy. He felt stupid for letting her go away from him.

He goes and continues playing with those cute and naughty kids .

On the other hand akshara was jumping here and there for the next day. As it was going to be the first day of her college . She was excited and her nanu was instructing everything as if she was going to school or college for the first time in life. She felt happy here.

Her nani maa was thinking what all to prepare for her for the next day . So that her gudiya rani can stay healthy . 

Naitik was  really thinking to stay the entire day near the college fearing that his cutiepie may need something or get scared. For him akshara was still a baby girl only in life.

Where as rajshri was fearing where she will eat properly take care of herself without falling down .

Rajshri calls akshara and says" Meri gudiya yaha vada dekhar mat chal tikhe. Varna tu too girti padti hain. To dekhar chal tikhe"

Akshara angrily pouts but nods yes . Naitik laugs loudly listening to this 

SO HOW WAS TODAY'S CHAPTER

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABHIMANYU'S THOUGHTS AND HIS ACTIONS?

WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ABHIMANYU'S CRAVING FOR A BABY GIRL IN HIS LIFE ?

ARE ALL GIRL CHILDREN MORE DEARER TO FATHER'S THEN MOTHER'S. PERSONALLY I AM VERY MUCH CLOSE TO MY DAD.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PRECAUTION RAJSHRI WAS GIVING AKSHARA ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT NAITIK'S IDEA OF STAYING AT COLLEGE ONLY TILL IT FINISHES ?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PART IN TODAY'S CHAPTER ?

THANK YOU GUYS

AMBER