Chapter 1

Veronica smirked as she plays with Aaron's hair while Aaron was finding some way to get their lips connected. Veronica started kissing Aaron's cheek up to his neck then Aaron moaned.

"Let's to my place babe" said Aaron but Veronica shook her head.

"Don't you like it here?" asked Veronica.

"I don't like dark alleys" said Aaron.

"Well, too bad because I like dark alleys" said Veronica.

"What are we gonna do here anyway?" asked Aaron then Veronica's smirk got bigger.

"Well, some people told me that you've been a very bad boy" said Veronica then Aaron smirked.

"You know selling big guns to bad people is wrong right?" said Veronica as she kisses his neck. Aaron's eyes widen then Veronica puts her gun to his head and pulls the trigger.

Aaron fell on the ground, dead, as blood flew down his head. Veronica smirked then she blew the smoke coming from her gun and puts it back to her belt.

"Great job Miles" said Annika as she smirked.

"It was a piece of cake boss" Veronica said with a smirk.

"Well, are you ready for your next mission?" asked Annika.

"Do you have to ask?" said Veronica then she giggled.

"Alright, this is your new mission V. He's Alexander Hunter Smith he's a drug dealer, a racer and a street fighter. He is wanted in many countries but they can't arrest him because well, he's Xander! Xander is very powerful man and the reason why we can't arrest him is because we don't have proof that he was the one doing all the dirty work I mean, why would he? He has men to do it for him" Annika said then she giggled.

"What do you want me to do with him?" Veronica asked as Annika handed his picture to her.

"I want you to find some dirt in him. I want you to give me a picture or maybe a record of him doing something that can prove that we have evidence for us to arrest him" Annika said then Veronica nodded.

Veronica took a deep breath as she looked at his picture "Tsk, it's a pity you know. He's gorgeous" Veronica said with a smirk. "I would do him" said Veronica as she gave Annika the picture back.

"I know right? Why do bad boys have to be so damn hot" Annika said as she looks at Xander's picture.

"Sir" said Oliver as he barged into Xander's room and saw Xander and his "new flavor of the month" in his bed doing something.

(A/N: You get the point)

Xander stopped and looked at Oliver angrily. "Are you too excited to talk to me and couldn't wait for me to finish what I was doing?" asked Xander angrily.

Oliver looked down. "I'm sorry sir but it's really important" said Oliver then he looked up as Xander rolled his eyes and continued what he was doing.

"What is it?" asked Xander as he continued sucking the girl's neck.

"Sir, the Secret Administration of Depp International Secret Terminators signal went off a minute ago and Jake told me that one of their spies we're assigned here" said Oliver then Xander stopped what he was doing and pushed the girl away making her glare at Xander.

"You mean the SADIST agency?" asked Xander.

Oliver nodded. "Yes sir" said Oliver.