Announcement

Hey guys, it's me Dana.

I just wanna announce that I have 2 new stories that i'm about to post on Wattpad. Well, the other one is posted now but seems like no one knows about it, so now I'm proudly presenting "THE MANAGER"!

Xavier Chase Hall is the next big thing but is still climbing up the stairs to success. He managed to keep in control from the girls since media kept asking about if he has a girlfriend.

What will happen when they found out that the billionaire bachelorette was Xavier Chase's girlfriend that has problems in communicating with him since she's far away.

What will happen when a rumor got to the billionaire about him being rumored to be in a relationship with another girl? What will she think? What will her brothers think?

Can their relationship last now that their lives are being issued by the paparazzies and the brothers?

Can they survive the controversial love they have when the media finds out about the SECRET she and Xavier have been hiding all this time?

Find out in "THE MANAGER"

And the other one is "LOVING MY ENEMIES SISTER"

Loving is hard.

Especially if you're loving your ENEMIES SISTER.

What will happened if Damon found out about Violet and Ryder's relationship or vice versa?

What will happen?

Find out in "LOVING MY ENEMIES SISTER"

Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Dana Mitchel Montana signing off......