Chapter 3

Veronica screamed and kicked Xander in the stomach. Xander groaned in pain and Veronica took this as a chance to get out of this damn place.

Veronica quickly ran to the door and opened it, only to be stopped by a guy with packed muscles. Veronica looked up at the tall man and started walking backward.

Xander quickly grabbed Veronica and threw her in the bed.

"PETE! GRAB THE HANDCUFFS" yelled Xander as he took both of  Veronica's wrist. Pete gave Xander the hand cuffs and Xander quickly cuffed her.

Veronica struggled with the cuffs. "GET ME OUT OF HERE! LET ME GO!" Veronica yelled.

Xander smirked at Veronica and sent Pete away.

"After what you did princess theres no way out" said Xander.

"LET GO OF ME YOU LYING MANIPULATIVE UGLY BRUTE!" yelled Veronica.

"Woah, woah, woah. Call me everything in the book. Asshole, doughebag, player, manwhore ALL OF IT! But dont you dare call me ugly!" said Xander.

Veronica looked at him with a confused and annoyed look on her face.

"Do you see this face? This handsome and pretty face?" Xander said as he points at his face. "Girls die for this face. So dont you dare call it ugly because its so far from it" said Xander.

"YOU'RE SO FULL OF YOURSELF ALEXANDER!" yelled Veronica.

"Now were on full first name business? Baby, we can do a lot of business, just dont include the bitchy business alright?" said Xander.

"You are so dead when I get out of here" said Veronica warning Xander but seems like it doesnt even affect him.

"Oh dont worry baby, I wont let you out until you give into me" said Xander then he walked towards her and started stripping her out of her costume.

"Wait, wait, wait!" yelled Veronica.

"What?" asked Xander.

"What are you doing?!" asked Veronica.

"Stripping you to see if you have something to kill me with?" said Xander.

"HOW?!" yelled Veronica then she moves her wrist making her cuffs cling.

"Who knows, maybe you'll figure out how to get out of handcuffs. We can never tell, cant we?" said Xander then he continued stripping her while Veronica moves, trying to stop him.

Xander stood in front of the bed, eyeing Veronica like a hawk as she sat on the bed wearing undergarments with her hands handcuffed to the head board.

"STOP STARING AT ME!" yelled Veronica.

"Sorry, youre just so tempting. Do you get the feeling when you saw your prey and you wanna pounce on it but you might get hurt in the process if you did?" asked Xander.

"Oh yeah, im looking at my prey right now and im sure that I wont get hurt UNLIKE HIM!" yelled Veronica.

Xander covered his ears. "My what vocal chords you got there baby. Im sure you can use your screams later" said Xander then he winked.

"Ugh!" groaned Veronica.

Xander took his iPhone out and started taking pictures of Veronica in her bra and panties.

"You better delete that or im gonna kill you!" yelled Veronica.

"Dont worry baby, your secret is safe with me" said Xander with a wink then he continued taking pictures of Veronica.

Xander smirked in satisfaction as he looks at all of the pictures he took of Veronica. He then looked at her and smirked.

Xander walked towards Veronica and kissed her square on the lips.

Veronicas eyes widen.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys,
Dana here. Sorry if I took a while to update this. I was so into school that I forgot. Anyways, I know its short im sorry but I promise to make the next chapter super long. Anyway, check out my new book series. Taming Her. Its already in my account. Check it out :)

Thank you guys for all the support. I love you guys :)

Dana