Chapter 4 (Labyrinth)

I went into the room and a fire sword was swung at me, it was a orange haired kid, if i can say, his name is Kenya..

Oh how  sweet, i'm so weak to childrens i can't even i-

Will save them no matter what happen..
This kid... Chloe Aubert was her name correct?..

Is she.. "that" Chloe?..

I can feel a soul corridor attached to both of us..

She might be...

"Me and the childrens tried to get along, but it tooked atleast a few days, and sooner or later, we became close.."

I can easily make them a spirit to control their mana, but i wanted to meet a certain fairy from a labyrinth. And give my gift to her.

We were outside the door of the labyrinth, that lady from Myolmire-kun told us this is where she is currently living, and i gave her ton of gold's, yuuki also told me about this Hinata person, so i gave him a fake info of me to give to Hinata.

The large gates open and we see is none other than a dark place.. i'm quite in a hurry to see if this chloe is really "That" Chloe.

Me and the kids went inside and started to walk, we were walking for quite sometime now.. so i used my Dragon Eye, it seems that we're running in loop.

Kufufufu.. "A pixie voice started to speak"

"Bring us to the Spirit Queen"

I demanded.

Oh~ well let's see.. please follow the direction hehe~?

The floor started to turn navy blue and it lit up a trail, so we'll be following that huh?, i thought.

We ended up in a room, a room with no door, only stood infront of us was a pink golem.. a weak one.. does she want me to bully this weapon?

'If you can defeat this golem, i shall grant your wish'

'Is that all?'

'Kufufufu, yes yes it's alright, but don't underestimate my great weapon Haha-' "Black Flame"

The Golem Disappeared

WAAHHH?!!!! It Burned To Ashes?!! Wh-What did you do?!!

'I simply burned it, if you don't want to end up like that thing, come out. I can clearly see where your hiding.'

'WA-WAIT I'LL COME OUT ILL COME OUTTTT!!!'

'I AM AT YOUR SERVICE!'

I looked down to see a pixie.. she's really familiar.. wait..

"R-RA... RAMIRIS?!!"

"MUAHAHAHA I AM NONE OTHER THAN DEMON LORD RAMIRIS, THE QUEEN OF THE LABYRINTH!"

'R-ramiris.. it's me.. Rimuru'

'Haha, Yes yes Rimuru!........ RIMURU?! So what Milim said was True! You are back!!'

'Why are you so small?'

'COUGH COUGH, I AM NOT SMALL, I WAS JUST.. dead and revived again..-

'so.. your a.. weak little pixie now.?'

'EHEM, I AM NOT WEAK! I can even One Punch Veldora!'

'By the look on your face, you are weakened.'

'Well, what bring's you here Rimuru-Chan?'

'Stop calling me that,'

'But, i'm here cause i want you to summon spirits for them'

'eh?.. but can't you just make it yourself?'

' I know, but i want to  give you a gift so that's why i came here, along with the children'

'Aww, How nice of you rimu-chan!'

'Hahaha, Now can we go to the Dwelling Of The Spirits?'

Just Follow Me, I'll Bring You There...

'S-Sensei.. will everything be alright?..' Chloe Asked

'uhmhum! Everything will be alright,! Let's go Ramiris-chan!'

Oya let's go!

"We went to the Dwelling Of The Spirits, And There The Kids Started Praying.. Alice,Kenya,All Of Them Have Gotten Superior Spirit Since I Was There With Them" And now the last kid, Chloe Aubert..."

"..."
'S-Sensei.. Ano..ne.. Sensei..'

'Hm?'

'I.. love you..'

'Hehe, really sounds like Hero Chronoa'

"She started praying, and soon, an large amount of mana came out and there she was, Manas Chronoa.."

She went directly at me kissing me on the lips and i felt an impact from Uncle.. soon later Ramiris tried to stop her but she went inside of Chloe.

'...Chloe? Do you, Remember everything now?'

'She just smiled so i'll take that as a
yes'

'Now that's over with.. Ramiris it's your turn'

H-hai!

'Ramiris stood infront of me,'
I started to cast my vow.

"I Rimuru Nava, The First Dragonoid And The Dragon Prince, Will Use My Power And Will To Remove The Curse Of This Fairy, The Queen Of Spirits Ramiris, Shall Receive Her Power At Once!'

"My Power Leaked And Countless Of Glowing Lights Went Inside Of Ramiris, It tooked more than five minutes, after the lights went inside ramiris, My Magicules Started To Form A Cocoon Over Her And Soon Later, The Cocoon Started Getting Bigger And Bigger, Till The Same Height As Me, There A Peaceful Aura Leaked And The Revival Of The Queen Of Spirits, Was Complete"

>>The Revival Of The Queen Of Spirits  Was A Success<< The Voice Of The World Spoke Inside The Labyrinth And The Labyrinth Only<<

'I... didn't know that this was the gift you were giving me Rimuru-chan!!'

'It's not, i was suppose to give you cookies, but seeing you small like this made me felt bad'

'This gift is way better!! Thank you Rimuru-chan.. now i can one punch that Dino And Guy Crimson, HAHAHAHA One Punch One Punch!!!'

'Why do i have a feeling that i shoudn't have gave you your power's back?'

'Hehe.. oh? Sorry what did you say?'

'Nevermind..'

'Chloe-Chan? Do you know where your body is being placed?'

'Ru..Ruberios..'

'Oya~? Don't tell me this kid is that woman's playmate?'

'That maybe right, cause Veldora is the reason why Luminous's Country Was Destroyed'

'So i shall apologize to her later on and recieve back the body'

"Uh.. you guys are weird! Chloe-San! What are they talking about body?!! "Alice Spoke"

'Oh.. it's nothing' Chloe Said

I literally forgot the kids are here...