No more MikexEl?...

Okay WARNING, this is gonna be cringe I write this stuff late late at night so yk, it's gonna be somewhat cringe. Also their will be making out ofc and ect stuff like that.
Go read my WillxMike to know whats happening from the start!

Max and El were enjoying the picnic the talking and about shit with everyone, until mike had to pull El out to the woods..
El's heart was racing as Mike dragged her into the woods! She knew, or at least thought, what they were  gonna do... Make-out in the woods, but instead Mike started talking,
"El I have to tell you something.."

"Yeah.?" El put a flower in her hair that she found pretty.

"I-I'm breaking up with you.." Mike struggle to tell El. Mike got ready for El to like throw him in the air or some shit like that!

"He is dumping me?.." she thought which brought tears to her eyes.. She pushed mike to the ground with her powers and ran off, pissed and sad... Not understanding what just happened or why it even happened?!.. She saw Mike starting to run after her and him yelling something but she ignore it and kept on running...  She ran all they way to Joyces old house, where Joyce happen to be.

"El?" Joyce said looking at El confused, "What are you doing over here, aren't you supposed to be with Mike with Will?.. And whoever the heck else is in your group."

El broke into tears running into Joyces elbow to cry in, "Mike dumped me.." El sobbed.

OKAY I'LL PROBABLY FINSH THIS ONCE I GET BACK INTO THE FANDOM WHEN THE NEW SEASON COMES OUT...
😭🤞