༒︎ How You Meet ༒︎

☠︎︎

Finney Blake ;

Finney Blake ;

You were putting in your locker combination, struggling - but you eventually got it.
You opened it and got out your History books, you turn around just to bump into someone, dropping your stuff.. everywhere.

"Oh, dangit!" You exclaim, running a hand through your hair.
You bend down picking up your stuff, not even looking up to see who you bumped into.
"I'm so so so so so, sorry! I swear I didn't mean to. " You heard, looking up - you saw the one.. the only..! Finney Blake.
" Oh, uh! Yeah no it's fine." You pick up your last book, standing up.
" Finney, right?" You ask, putting out your hand for him to shake.
" I'm Y/N, nice to meet you. "
" Yeah.. " He mutters staring, staring at you obviously.
You shook it off.
You smile at him once again before saying, " See you around, Finney? "
" Oh, uh.. Yeah! Yeah.. See you. " He exclaims, muttering the last part,
watching you walk away.

 " He exclaims, muttering the last part,watching you walk away

☠︎︎

Vance Hopper ;

Vance Hopper ;

"Son of a bitch!" You shout, kicking the pinball machine.
You were just about to beat your highscore, to which was 134,990.
You were about to shove another quarter into the machine until you heard a voice.
" Damn.. you suck. " You turn your head to see a boy around your age.
You had seen him here a few times, but really never conversed.
" Shut up, its not like you have a higher score than me anyway. " You snap back, starting the game back up again.
He didn't say anything, he just watched you play. He didn't seem like the type to just take an insult like that, you were suprised he hadn't beat you to a pulp yet.

I was in my little own space when I turned my focus back to my score.
133,000.
133,205.
Come on..
The pinball drops, completely ruining your chance of beating your highscore.
What.
The
Fuck?!

That's when you look over to your left, a few boys were messing around.
" Hey! What the fuck?! " You shouted at them, all heads turned to you.
" You fucked up her game! " You turned your head to see that boy again, you completely forgot he was watching.
" Chill, it's just a game. " One of the boys chuckled.
" You little shit. " You mutter, before literally planting a punch on the boys face.
You pick him up by the collar, slamming him into the freezer door.
" You fucking asked for it. " You say, kneeing him in, the.. you know.
He doubled over in pain, as you walk back over to the pinball machine, starting it again.
Everyone was staring at you, honestly it made you insanely uncomfortable.
Eventually everyone went back to their own devices, you continued your game as they same boy stared at you.
" Take a picture, it'll last longer. " You muttered, still focusing on playing pinball.
He clears his throat, " Well, Y/N never took you for a fighter. " He chuckles.
" How in Lords name do you know my name? " You ask.
" I just know, doesn't matter. " He snaps.
" Alright, well what's your name then? " You frown, you really do suck at this game..
You decide to stop playing and just talk to this, mysterious, short tempered boy.
" Vance Hopper, nice to meet you. " He winks, going to play pinball.

 " He winks, going to play pinball

☠︎︎

A/N; Sorry if this sucks balls lmao

i try 🤷‍♀️
Rest of the characters will be in the next chapter, just need to catch up on some sleep.
Adios amigos!!