☀︎︎ How You Met - Part Two ☀︎︎

A/N: Before we start, I just wanna say I take requests, so if you have an idea PLEASE tell me..
Y/F/S = Your Favourite Shoes

☏︎

Billy;It was about 7AM when you woke up, it was impossible to sleep due to the warmth in your room

Billy;
It was about 7AM when you woke up, it was impossible to sleep due to the warmth in your room. So, you thought why not take a walk?

You grabbed Y/F/S, and a jacket and then headed out. It was pretty dark out, seeing as it was Winter.

You heard a bike go past, with a dog by their side.
You turn your head to see, a paperboy?
Oh.. riiiighhttt him!
You've never interacted with the boy, seeing as you've had no chance to do so.
Buuuut.. that changes now.

As soon as you spot him, you guys make eye contact. He loses focuse and immediately swerves and hits a trash can.

" Holy shit! " You shout, running over to him.
" Are you okay?! Oh, shit I'm so sorry! "
You exclaim, not even looking him in the eyes just at the gashes in his hands and knees.

He laughs a bit, " Why are you sorry? I was the one who lost focus. " He stares, kinda creeping you out - but you know he doesn't mean it that way.

" Shit, uh.. yeah, sorry. " You pause, " Wanna come to mine, to you know? Clean your cuts? " You ask him, finally looking up at him.

" Oh, sure! Thanks.. " He mutters, you stand up and hold out a hand.
Of course, he uses his hand with the injury and immediately lets go, falling back down.

You, of course thought this was INCREDIBLY funny, you clutch your sides from laughter as he goes red from embarrassment.

" I'm sorry! Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing but it was very funny. " You stop laughing and actually help him up.

He laughs, " Yeah, yeah whatever. " He says jokingly. He picks up his bike, as you begin to walk together with his dog alongside, of course.