Prolouge

Once upon a time, in a far, far away land, a young prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired, the prince is sweet, kind, and a loveable being.

But then one night he had met a strange creature appeared out of nowhere! It was a male and female creatures, he gave them a welcome to his home and met his father the king. For a few days the prince and his new friends sneaked up for what's going on with the king.

The king is not who they think he is, the prince could not believe his eyes and ran away from his home and his new friends came along. It took a few months to find away to get his friends home.

But then a strange old woman appeared and told the prince to know how to get home! After a few days the king showed up, he became so angry and think it was the prince's friends fault!

He used his sword and wounded the female creature! The prince grew angry at his father and necklace began to glow and made the prince and his friends disappeared, and never saw his father again.

The king sat on his throne depressed, but he believed that he will come back home. So he waited, and waited, and waited. It took years to wait, but the king gave up on waiting and focous on other things. But there is one thing that's been bothering him.

Who could forgive a King like him?

Well, this is a story that isn't about the prince or the king.

This is a story about the four stars.