𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓉

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

I woke up with a slight weight on my back and neck, I smelt burnt caramel, I felt something tickle my neck, like a piece of hair.

I slightly opened my eyes to see Bakugo's arms wrapped around my waist tightly, it was like he doesn't want to let me go, like he's scared to let go.

As I slightly looked back, I saw that his head was resting on the crotch of my neck.

He looked really handsome when he slept, this time his expression didn't look angry, it looked, soft. This was actually my first time seeing him sleep with this type of expression, for the fact that we're childhood friends, I've never seen him look this handsome in his sleep.

I shook myself off from my thoughts and I widened my eyes as I realised what's happening and my heart started beating fastly, as if it was gonna jump out of my chest in any minute. I tried not to move a muscle, I didn't want to wake up the beast to get into bigger trouble, which was pretty difficult because my chest was heaving up and down pretty fast.

And that woke him up, I heard quiet grunts come from him as he was waking up, I quickly closed my eyes, trying to act like Im still sleeping, which, didn't help cause of my loud heart beat.

"I know you're awake, you don't need to hide it, moron" he said with a morning voice as he looked at me, it was a calm yet a raspy one.

I slowly opened one of my eye, peeking at him, it looked like he still hasn't realised what position we are in. I hoped that the way my face looked, or the way my chest was heaving up gave him a hint, or rather, hoped it didn't.

"Uhm- y-you-" I started, pointing at his arms that were tightly wrapped around my waist. He blushed and he quickly let go, muttering curse words under his nose.

I was still blushing, so was he.

"Fuck, sorry" he said as he tried his best to cover his blush with his hands, but his red ears ruined it all.

"Good morning Katsuki, how did you sleep" I said with a nervous tone, trying to break the awkwardness between you two.

"Fine" he replied, yet again with a raspy voice, to be honest, it was quite attractive. He stood up and he stretched his arms, a small yawn- or a groan..was it?...left his mouth.

"Fuck...I forgot to text the old hag about me sleeping over...she's gonna kill me" he said angrily as he looked at his phone.

fucking, thirteen, missed, calls.

He was about to text her, but he got interrupted by her phone call, he groaned and picked it up.

"Where the fuck were you?! Why haven't you answered my calls or atleast texted me back?!" Screaming was heard in the phone, I was trying not to laugh when I saw how pissed and annoyed Bakugou looked, that made him growl and he walked out of my room, yet, the screaming and yelling was still heard, both hers and his.

When he finished the call he came back into my room and he glared at me, clearly pissed at me for laughing at him.

"Hey, Katsuki" I yelled at Bakugo who was now sitting on my bed scrolling through his phone, he hummed but his eyes still didn't leave the screen.

"Can you like, walk out of my room? I need to change" I said as I pointed my head to the door, he looked at me and he groaned "yeah, whatever" he stood up and walked to the door, closing it behind him and waiting for approval to open the door and walk back in.

After like six minutes you finally yelled at Bakugo that he can walk back in, as he walked in, he looked at you and his breath got stuck in his throat. He knew that you're cute, but this damn cute?!

You were wearing a grey sweater with a white shirt under it and you had a skirt with light grey squares on it and grey stripes.

It was warm and comfortable.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

You wanted to go to a near café after walking Bakugo home, you were craving your f/d (favourite drink) for quite a long time.

"Hey, can I walk you home?" I said as I walked to him, he nodded his head and he started walking downstairs to the door, I said bye to my mom, she was quite confused that why there's a guy in our house, but when she found out that it was Bakugo, she screamed and she hugged him, she hasn't seen him in years.

Almost the whole walk was silent, sometimes you asked him about how his drums practice is going, yes, he has drums in his room and you sometimes play on them, well, you try to- and he ends up yelling at you for playing on them horribly, complaining how his ears hurt.

You both eventually arrived his house and you waved him a bye but he stopped you.

"Hey, you free tommorow?" he asked.

"Hm...yeah, I am! Why?" you nodded your head.

"Would you like to go to an amusement park with me tomorrow?" he asked rubbing his neck, he was blushing a bit and you smiled.

"Sure! What time?"

"Is 5pm okay?"

"Yeah!" you nodded your head, "I'll pick you up, okay?" "Okay" you replied walking away and smiling happily. You've never really been to amusement parks, but people say that they're amazing and fun.

Eventually you arrived at the café and you picked a seat, you were drinking the warm f/d, it was warming your cold hands.

Now, you just had to think that what you'll wear tommorow when you'll go out with Bakugo.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。