You are so attractive for knowing you are attractive

In order to feel attraractive you need to change some habits about yourself instead of needing validation from others to make you feel as such. It might be a bit hard to make yourself feel good because you can't see what others are seeing about you but that okay, you don't need to be perfect for people, all you need is
to be perfect for yourself ( fun fact: you already are perfect but you just need to realize that ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧) once you achieve that goal everyone will recognize your perfections or maybe some of them won't because they are to focused on their personal lives to pay attention to you, so just allow yourself to breath instead of focusing on what they think of you.

~How do I make myself feel attraractive~

⚜️ you must stop negative self-talk. Refrain from saying things like "I can't do it" "I'll never be as good as her/him/them," "I wish I looked like them," "I'm useless," "I'm incapable," and other similar statements. Even if you dismiss them as meaningless words, they have an effect on you. Your subconscious mind takes everything (including jokes) seriously and causes you to enhance and manifest them. Instead say "I did it" or "I can do it" "I tried my best and I'm proud of myself" "I look like a Greek goddess/god" "I'm powerful" "I'm capable".

Once you catch yourself being negative towards yourself ask yourself these questions:

💫 Why do I feel this way?

💫 Does it benefit me?

💫 Did someone made feel this way in the past? If so why did it stuck with me?

💫 Is the *the situation you're in* important for the next 10 years?

⚜️ Stop comparing yourself. If you wanna feel attraractive you must know you are unique and different. To be attractive, you don't have to look like a famous celebrity. Embrace your insecurity love yourself for who you are wether you have body hair, pimples, scars, curves or don't have curves at all, you have to love and accept for who you are.

⚜️ Don't talk badly about others. Talking badly about others will lower your vibe and make you seem insecure and negative.

⚜️ Be patient with yourself. It okay to fail, it okay if you didn't do as good as you expected, allow yourself to relax from these high expectations. You are a human after all you don't need to prove the world anything, you existing is enough, you don't need to achieve unnecessary goals just to prove people you are worthy of love and respect you already are worthy of them just by doing nothing. (If people in your life have high expectations on you drop them even if they're family)

⚜️ Try something new. Try new skin care or you can make your own skin care products ( you should try it, it fun). Fix your sleep schedule. Sleep improves your mental and physical health. Spend time in nature, Be a kid again you might think it embarrassing but it will bring you joy. Eat something new, try eating it without a tv or phone and just enjoy every bite you take (eat slowly) and make sure you focus on the taste. Buy the toy you always wanted as a kid. Try new style. Take a salt bath with flower petals, incense, candles and face mask (you will feel so good, trust me).

⚜️ Everytime you look at a mirror hype yourself up. "I look fly" "I look and feel good" "I look beautiful" ( say them even if you are in a bad mood or you don't feel like it) not only hype yourself up but speak with yourself it will help you release stress.

Beauty standards were created by white, old, ugly, patriarchal men to satisfy their own fantasies. Do you still wanna follow them? Orrrrr do you wanna satisfy yourself and follow your own fantasy? Following the beauty standards is exhausting as is. Besides You are so attractive when you know you are attraractive.