Chapter 1

I wake up on the sound of my mother talking with my brothers. God, I hate it when they wake me up! It's like I don't exist! I need to sleep and especially on this day.

"Shhh you guys, your sister is asleep, she needs sleep, please calm your voices" my mom says, well mom you need to calm your voice too!

"Well she needs to get up anyway. She has a really big day today"

"Yes Mathew she has. Where is your brother? " she asks.

"He's still sleeping"

"What? He said that he will go to the office today? To help your father?" oh just great!

"Oh yeah! Yikes he forgot again" my brother laughs. My mom lets out a tiring breath. I hear her rushed steps towards Jesse's room to wake him up.

"WAKE UP!" Mathew opens my bedroom door singing playfully. He's impossible.

"I'm already awake" I mumble, with a hoarse voice. He stalks towards me and lay on the bed.

"I'm going to be paralyzed if you lay any longer on my legs, you know" I say to my brother looking at his face. He annoys me so much but I love him.

"Yeah I know" he stays there for a while then gets up as my eyelids get heavier by the second.

"Come on, get up sleepy head. Let's have breakfast" he smiles, showing his dimples.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!" I yell as he exists my room. I get up lazily and head to the bathroom. I sit on the toilet and start thinking about today, okay I need a co-  

"Good morning sweetie" my mom opens the door of the bathroom and closes it again before I get the chance to answer her. Did she just opened the door while I'm peeing? God this family is crazy!

I get out from the bathroom and towards my parents bedroom.

"Mom I was having a wee and I was exposed" I say raising my eyebrows.

"Oh don't take it all seriously, you're my baby girl, I've peed you, you know, I've seen you naked, I've even-"

"Okay, okay!" god I don't need to hear this. "But I'm nineteen now mom. I'm not a little girl anymore" I add.

"You'll always be my baby girl" she smiles. Her eyes spark, she looks like she's going to cry. Oh god mom. Not now, please.

"Let's have breakfast mom, Mathew is already making pancakes, come on" I smile.

"I had mine sweetie, you go ahead"

"Oh, where's dad?"

"He went to the market to shop" she says. Oh, why didn't he wake me up? My father and I always shop together, it's our thing, a father and his only daughter thing "He didn't want to wake up, you looked so serene in your sleep" she adds answering my thoughts. 

I go back to my bedroom, remove my PJ's, and change into an over- sized black tee-shirt and an oversized striped green sweatpants. I pull my hair into a messy bun and look at the big brown eyes in the mirror. I let out an exasperated breath and fly downstairs.

"Good morning Leyla" I greet our house keeper smiling as I open the fridge's door.

"Good morning" she smiles showing her white not so perfect teethes. I frown when I don't recognize the delicious smell of my brother's special pancakes.

"Where is Mathew?"

"He went to get Johanna, I think" Perfect! I hate that girl, she's mean. I've never found her and my brother as a good, healthy couple because one hundred percent of the time is spent on fighting. How-ever, he can do whatever he wants; it's his life after all.