Chapter 3

Jake Blackburn. They're going to Jake's Blackburn party?... WHAT?! I sit up and look at them, horrified.

"What do you mean Jake's Blackburn party?" They look at each other, chuckling.

"Yeah he's a friend of ours" Sam shrugs and looks at Nate.

"What? How in the world do you know Jake Blackburn? I mean it's Jake blackburn for god's sake" I'm shocked, I'm literally so freaking shocked. Okay this must be a joke... yeah, they're kidding of corse. I mean how and when did they become friends? Obviously, It's a joke. So calm the fuck down Catherine! I keep repeating over and over in my head. Oh my god... I'm freaking out.

"Yeah, the pop star, that's him. Every girl's wet dream." Sam smiles at me.

I gape at them open mouthed. "I can't believe this" I sigh.

"Oh please do because we're invited to his party Friday night tomorrow and you're coming too." Okay let me take get this information straight. Jake Blackburn, the "legend", the sexiest man alive named by over a million magazine , knows Samantha, my Samantha, my cousin. And they're friends too. What the hell?!

"Are you shocked?" Nate asks me.

"Yeah I am, really shocked, how did you even meet him?"

"well, Chris knows him so he introduced us to him and we became close friends since." I'm still having a big difficulty processing this because I really really really hate this. I really don't like him. I know it's cruel to judge him before even meeting him but from the outside... He just looks so... Ugh! I don't even fucking know anymore , I think if he is a friend of Samantha's, I guess maybe I'm wrong about him.

"Well we ate, we watched "the vampire diaries", it was fun and it was nice meeting you Cathy, I'm off now" Nate gets to his feet pulling me out of my thoughts and we follow, I give him a polite smile and wave him goodbye. Samantha walks him to the door.

"I'll see you at the party" he winks at me and leaves before I get the chance to answer him.

I sit back on the couch, putting my elbows on my knees and resting my head in my head sighing. How on earth am I going to that party? Well it's simple... I'm not going.

"Don't over think this Cathy, you're coming" I lift my head towards Sam and glare at her as towers above me showing me her perfectly white teeths with a smile.

"Whatever" I say under my breath. I have a bad feeling about this. I hate parties. I'm a homie person, I like to stay in, not out, like Samantha. Plus, I don't drink, and I'm one hundred percent sure that there will be a big amount of alcohol tomorrow. I don't like being around alcohol, it brings me memories I don't want to remember.

By the end of the evening, I'm soon asleep in my comfortable bed, wishing that tomorrow will be great, and for once, with no regrets.

_________________________________________________________

"Cathy, wake up" Sam shakes my shoulders, I shove her off of me growling and throwing my pellow over my head.

"Catherine Carlyle, wake up!" she snaps pulling the pillow and throwing it on the flour.

I roll into my back and rub my eyes sleepily.

"What ?" I ask sitting up. "What do you want?"

"Come on, we're late, get dressed, quick" she takes off the sheets.