Akshara Navel Enjoyment

Hi Guys! I'm Raj back with another story

This Story also my real life experience happened. I went to my uncle house for a function in the place of my parents as they have work schedule.

I went stay with my uncle family for a week. In their family only 3 members
My uncle, my aunt and their 5 year old son.

My uncle neighbor house an beautiful lady is there her name is Akshara. She was 27years old and unmarried Lady.

I saw her on the first day itself she wore a hot saree 4 inch below her navel at the time wind was blowing fast her saree moved aside And I saw her navel it was chubby and deep.

I was amazed at her navel

I was amazed at her navel. Then I went to my uncle house. My uncle and aunty went to their job and their son went for school. Now I'm alone at the house I was just imaging her navel and I can't get out off that so I went to neighbor house and knocked Akshara opened the door and I introduced myself and asked about her she invited me inside her house and told about her. We had some convo and after sometime I came back to my house. I want to enjoy her navel so I build some thought.She was alone at her house so I spent more time with her and become close. She become very close to and spoke open minded. After 5 days function was over and I will stay there for only 3 days . So I decided to enjoy her navel . I went to her house and spent some time in afternoon time she felt little sleepy she was slept in her bed. I went there and checked her and now moved her saree and saw that navel wow how chubby and deep I touched her navel was very very soft like a butter and I kissed her navel It feels like heaven.I poked her navel slowly and kissed. I playing with her navel it was so good. I got some horny mood and lowered her saree. I loosed her petticoat and her lowered her panty little her public hair was seen. While playing with her navel she came to some conscious.I moved to Hall. She opened her eyes and saw the surrounding she lying straight in bed with showing her navel. like below picture.

She came to Hall I was sitting on the sofa

She came to Hall I was sitting on the sofa. Whilst I loosed her saree and petticoat when she walk and coming to me her saree was came to lower that her panty was completely visible and her tighs also visible without any hesitation she adjusted her saree in front of me after this I got more courage so I went to her house. She wore a blue transparent saree her navel was too sexy after some conversations we both sat on sofa and watching TV at the time I try to touch her navel she was not aware about me I slowly touched her navel she first saw me with doubtful look and she didn't say anything so with more courage I pinched her navel she gave a moaning sound aaaaahhhhhhhhhh by biting her lips
Her expression and moan made me too horny again pinched this time she shouted like mmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
She stood from sofa and asked me about I did. Then I told her about my navel fetish and want to enjoy her navel.