03

"hello? earth to jennie... hey" taehyung spoke, breaking jennie's thoughts...jennie looked up at taehyung and took a gulp... "uhm- i- i think you should go- i need some space" jennie says but gets cut off by taehyung  as he pulled her arm causing her to hit his chest...

"why are you doing this? why- why are you ignoring me?" taehyung asks, even almost breaking down into sobs... jennie looked up at him with the face of guilt but said nothing... "why? jennie, why?" taehyung asks again, desperate for an answer as a tear flows down his cheek... 

"i- i just can't- i" "is this about nicole?" taehyung cuts her off but jennie just sighed and looked down at their feet, couldn't look at his eyes anymore... "no- yes- uhm- it's not j-just about nicole..i- i don't know" jennie speaks in confusion, not able to look at taehyung's eyes still...

"jennie please... can't we just go back to before-" "it's not that easy, okay?!" jennie cuts him of, breaking into tears... "you spend so much of your time with nicole- besides from our tutoring sessions, you'd never talk to me casually anymore! it's hard, you know? it's hard looking at someone you're close to being with someone else!" jennie let out words taehyung never expected for her to say...

"i do know! it hurts like shit! you can't say that like you're the only one whose hurt here" taehyung replied making jennie look at him with an angry/confused expression on her face... "you don't know how much pain i feel when i see you with soobin.. did you know i cried myself to sleep when i was in the hospital after seeing you kiss? no, you don't 'cause you didn't check up on me at all!" taehyung cried while looking at the girl in front of him...

silence took over both of them as they just stared at each other...both teary. both tired. both angry and sad...

both broken.

to be continued....

i wanted more drama srry