01

as jennie stormed out, taehyung just stared at her until her silhouette disappeaed...he covered his face with his hands and let out a big sigh...

he doesn't understand this...mess...

does she not like nicole?

is she jealous or something?

no way...we're just friends, right?

but the kiss...gosh this is too complicated...

taehyung sighs once more then makes his way to nicole's last class to pick her up...but in his mind, he's planning to go to jennie's house and check up on jennie...

she usually doesn't storm out like that...they have been friends for a while and that's very unusual of her...

"hey, babe? you okay?" a sweet feminine voice interrupted his mind...he looks up and sees nicole in front of him...

"uhm- yea...everything's fine.. ready to go?" he asked and she cutely nodded making taehyung smile then hold her hand,walking towas his car...

"wait, don't you have a tutor session with jennie today?" nicole asked making tahyung's heart shatter at the sound of jennie's name... "uhm- she canceled.. i think she's busy with something" he answed nicole...

time skip...

"bye.. love you" taehyung greeted nicoe as they arrive at the front of nicole's house... as soon as nicole left, taehyung immedietly thought of jennie...

he sighed but sped of to her house anyway...

...

once he arrived and parked, he walked to the door and knocked... no one answered so he knocked again...

no one answered again ming him sigh.. as he was about to leave, the door opens, revealing jungkook..

"oh- hyung, what are yu doing here?" he asked th older.. "uhm- im looking for jennie, has she come yet?" taehyung states but jungkook shakes hishead.. "i thought she was with you because i thought you had a session today..." jungkook answers making taehyung nod..

"well, i'll be taking of then... call me whe she coes home though..i want to ask her something..." taehyung says before taking his leave..

he got into his car and le out a deep sigh, thinking about all the places she might've gone to...in his mind, he had to find jennie... he didn't know why he wanted to look for her instead of just telling her what he needed to say tomorrow at school... he just felt like...

he wanted to be with her..

to b continued...

henloooo... sequellll