Chapter 6

Jisoo wakes up to find herself cuddling with Lisa on the bed. She notices Lisa being asleep and kisses her on the forehead before getting out of bed and putting the blanket onto her.

She feels much better than the last couple of days and decides to make breakfast for Lisa to thank her for taking care of her.

Lisa wakes up from the delicious smell of pancakes. She immediately cleans herself up in the bathroom before eating breakfast with Jisoo.

"Thanks... for everything." Jisoo smiled.

The thought of her kissing Jisoo makes Lisa blush. "No problem."

"Do you want to hang out together, today?" Jisoo asked.

"Sure, I know a place we can go to." Lisa grinned.

After breakfast, Lisa returns home.

"I'll see you in the afternoon." Lisa smiled before heading to her car and driving home.

Jisoo calls a cab to the hospital and sees her brother in great condition. He was awake and reading the newspaper.

"How are you feeling?" Jisoo asked him.

"Good." He replied. "Why do you look so happy today?"

"It's nothing." Jisoo smiled to herself.

Her brother puts his newspaper down before studying his sister's emotions.

"So.. you found a lucky guy?" He asked.

"Wha- huh. Kind of?" She said.

"Tell me about him." He sipped his tea.

"It.. it's not a he." Jisoo softly said.

Silence filled the room for a few seconds.

"Do you hate me?" Jisoo whimpered.

"Oh my god, of course I don't." Jisoo felt her brother hugging her. "You're my adorable sister, you'll always be my adorable sister no matter what."

Hearing these words come out of her brother's mouth comforts her a lot, it makes her whole body warm up. 

"So tell me about her." Her brother smiled.

"She's tall, cute, really nice." Jisoo thought of Lisa.

"Good, make sure she's not like your ex." Her brother said. "Did Dave do anything else to you?"

"No... It's all good." Jisoo smiled.