Episode 1: Teams

"Yeah, I know. and even if it weren't, then-" 

"Why hello hello! What's going on here? This is an absurdly large group of objects all in one place not doing anything! How many of you even are there? 50?" The stranger asked. 

"Um, first off. WHY THE HECK WOULD WE KNOW?! WHAT? YOU THINK WE'RE COUNTING!? Secondly. Who are you?" Jalapeno asked. 

"Who am I, you ask? Well, Jalapeno, I'm Mystery Jar! And I've come with an offer. For every single one of you!" The stranger answered. "That's right! All of you." She snapped and that somehow got everyone's attention on her.

"Now that that's out of the way. Who wants to compete on a game show! It'll be fun!" Mystery Jar offered.

"Why would we trust a total stranger to run a gameshow?" Clover asked.

"Why shouldn't you? If you win you get anything! Money, beauty, anything!" Mystery Jar answered.

"And how do we know you're able to do that?" Droplet asked, crossing her arms. 

"Well, you see. I'll prove it! You want money? Poof!" She snapped and millions of dollars appeared, before she snapped it away.

"You want Clover's heart in his mouth? Here you go!" 

"WAIT- I DON'T WANT-" Clover started, before Mystery Jar snapped, literally putting his heart in his mouth.

"AHH! PUT IT BACK! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" Spray Paint shouted. 

"You want to enter my mind to see why I'd do that? You can have that too!" Mystery Jar snapped and Spray Paint disappeared. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM!?" Notepad yelled.

"He's in my brain! I told you. I can get you anything." Mystery Jar said, before snapping Spray Paint back.

"So, what do you say? You want on my show? There's only 50 of you, so it'd go rather quickly

"So, what do you say? You want on my show? There's only 50 of you, so it'd go rather quickly." Mystery Jar said. 

Everyone decided to join the show after an hour of decision making. Except the ones who didn't want to, they got forced into it anyway.

"Alright, should I pick teams randomly, or should I let you all pick, I really can't choose!" Mystery Jar asked.

"LET US PICK! THERE'S IS NO WAY I'M LETTING MY BABY SISTER ON A TEAM WITH SOME RANDOS!" Lavadrop yelled. 

"That's true... Alright, I'll pick teams at random!" Mystery Jar said. 

"WHAT!? NO! NO! YOU'RE FORCING US TO COMPETE IN THIS DUMB SHOW, AND NOW YOU'RE TAKING AWAY THE SLIGHEST BIT OF COMFORT WE'LL STILL HAVE!? IF ME OR RAINDROP AREN'T WITH MD, I AM QUITTING, AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME! I'LL LITERA-" Lavadrop went on yelling.

Mystery Jar snapped and he stopped yelling, because he wasn't physically able to without a mouth. "I'll give that back after." She said.

" She said