Episode 3: Death, Death, and more Death!

TW  for a lot of death, and slight gory description of it (it's not horrible though)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahem. I do recall your team lost the last challenge, correct?" Mysterious Jar said to Watch Out.

 "Yeah... We did. Can we just get on with the elimination then?" Hourglass asked. 

"Mhm." Mysterious snapped and they appeared in that same cave. "Alright. We got the grand total of one vote from our viewers! Kind of pathetic, I know, I know. We have around 20 viewers, give or take, blah blah blah. I've heard it already." Mystery said.

"Well, who's that one vote for?" Peppermint wondered.

"It's for Warning. But, since I did collect your votes, that one vote is pretty much insignificant. Peppermint and Crayon are safe with zero votes." Mystery snapped them each a different weapon. 

"What the-" Peppermint got cut off.

"Now. We are in a bit of a dilemma... The remaining three of you each got two votes. Which means we will have to do a tie breaker." Mysterious said. "But, I also have to continue the competition with everyone else, so we'll have to do both at once." MJ snapped them all back. 

"How come there's still more of them here than anyone on my team?!" SD Card snapped.

"Well... The answer is simple... I lied. That machine won't actually revive anyone. I just wanted everyone to shut up." Mysterious said, snapping the metal box away. 

"WHAT?! SO THEY'RE ALL PERMANENTLY DEAD!?" SD Card shouted.

"No. Only until I choose to revive them." MJ said.

"You can't actually do it, can you?" Jalapeno asked.

"Of course, I can. In fact, I'll do it right after the competition." Mysterious said. 

"Anyway, let's get on with it. The competition is a breath holding competition. One of each team member will be randomly selected and put in a tub of water with no way out." Mysterious Jar said, snapping a giant tub of water with a lid over if. 

"So wait... If we lose... We drown?" 

"Maybe. I'll decide that as we go." Mystery answered.

"And Lavadrop is excused. Since he'll die if he touches water. How ironic." Mysterious snapped random players from each team into the tub of water.

MJ then snapped Chocolate Cake and Hourglass into the water, excusing Crayon since she's been crushed by the tub of water.

Thermometer competed for Wasted Ink, Drum competed for Stuck, Potted Plant competed for MMPFD, Foliole competed for Confusing., Anchor competed for BANJO, SD Card competed for Sharp Thinkers, Alarm competed for Blood Boiling, Flax-leaved Daphne competed for The GAHHHs, and Raindrop competed for BBTAB. 

Most of the contestants sunk to the bottom. Chocolate Cake died immediately, getting too soggy to stay as one piece. 

Mystery snapped Hourglass out of the water. "Congrats, you won!" Mystery said, also snapping her a weapon.

It didn't take long for everyone to start drowning. And unfortunately for his team, SD Card was the first to drown, ending the challenge, though everyone technically drowned at pretty much the same time, since none of them are made for this. Except Rain Drop, who was the only one to survive.

"Well, there we have it Sharp Thinkers, you're up for- You're all dead." Mystery frowned. 

"Just revive them!" Spray Paint yelled.