1.

Author's pov:

She was irritated, she will kill someone for sure. 

Boss: What the fuck are you even saying Y/n? We have a meeting in one hour for the fuck  sake......

She rolled her eyes in angry.

Y/n: Is it my fault?

She fired her angry. 

Boss: I don't care whether it's your fault or anyone else I only know that we have meetings you are going to present and decide yourself what are you going to present that's it. 

She left from his cabin well he is her boss she have to do whatever he order her.

Y/n pov:

Angry angry is only thing I'm feeling right  now. That jerk, stupid , mindless fellow don't even know how to do a proper presentation and he have audicity change the whole game plan just because he didn't like the project. God tell me he was sleeping till now till the day of meeting and he want to change whole project.

Y/n: Mark? Where the hell are you?

Mark is my secretary. I don't know where is he?

Mark: Yes Y/n don't worry I have listened everything what happened inside we will execute our plan B

Huh? He understood what I wanted to say at least he is not dumb like others.
Y/n: Go on  I have to do presentation and one more thing BE ON THE TIME 

well he is always late comer.

We had meeting well my presentation is pretty good.

Mark: Y/n let's have dinner together what you say?

He is not just my secretary but also a good friend of mine.

Y/n: please carry on mark I'm tired and also want to sleep so badly.

I said. Yeah I'm tired as hell today because of my boss how badly I want to resign this job.

Mark: You better sleep instead of playing game.

off course I'll play games after reaching my apartment.

Y/n: Broh stop it ok let's go I'm literally tired as hell.

That was an excuse  let's go  we left the office after some time we reached. Aww My apartment is missing me I think. Haha of course you have no one if it is not me than.

Y/n: Good night mark . I said

Mark: good night for you too.

I went inside my apartment. Let's eat  fried rice I'm not hungry that much let's have light dinner Ms.Y/n. After dinner I was checking my insta then message popped out of nowhere.

Karthik:
I'm going to live stream wanna join

Y/n:
You better wait for me

Karthik:
Well I am

I have joined him he is my childhood best friend from India. Well I'm Indian now I'm staying in US because of my job it was my choice to move here. Then I opened live stream and joined him. We were talking while playing.

Karthik:
Bitch say something why are you on mute?

Y/n:
Who is the third person here?

Karthik:
I don't know

Y/n:
Are you serious?

Karthik:
Come on I was not sure whether you are coming or not so I just invite him/she since only one who is active for that time and I'm not going to ditch him.

Y/n:
I'm not asking though let it be.

Karthik:
Why it seems like you are feeling down how was your day?

Y/n:
Change the topic.

Karthik:
Well it was hectic what you did this time?

Y/n:
If I was there I would have killed you for sure stfu right now

Karthik:
Woh Woh Woh cursing is not good option.

Y/n:
It is best when it comes to you.

Karthik:
Are you hate me that much show some mercy on your friend.

Y/n:
It was my boss Felix damn that man have no brain cells. very much illogical person.

Karthik:
What kind of illogical like fever in stomach?

Y/n:
No headache in legs
Heart attached in brain I doubt if he have brain?

Karthik:
Well leave it.

Y/n:
I want to resign

Karthik:
Are you for real that is your dream job and you are also earning good amount of money, skip the idea if you are saying that you are coming back to India.

Y/n:
Off course not I want to go South Korea.

Karthik:
Don't tell me you are also a fan of K-pop idols my all besties are have to fangirl over them am I a joke I'm actor for god's sake

Y/n:
Off course not. money is everything where money speaks there Y/n entry like a royal queen and I'm sure I'll earn good amount of money there

Karthik:
it's your fifth country. Still I'm asking are you sure?

Y/n:
Yeah because this Felix named asshole have no Jem's he not even talented he made me do all his work. And most important I have my standards broh.

Karthik:
😂😂 Your standards

Y/n:
Don't you even dare.

Y/n:
Why are you silent?

Y/n:
Don't tell me you left me middle of game.

Karthik:
Well director is here I have to go bye and I want you to win this match.

Y/n:
Fuck off

Karthik:
With my pleasure

Y/n:
I'll kill you

Y/n:
How did I even trusted you asshole

Unknown:
Hyung don't interrupt me let me play

Y/n:
Huh?

Unknown:
Sorry it was my brother.

Y/n:
Who are you?

Unknown:
Third person 😂

------

Author's pov:

WHO WOULD BE THAT? ANY GUESSES?