8.Adorable daughter

Y/n's pov:

What is he doing here? I don't know in which movement I met him every thing changed because of him. We were good but now? Half siblings I still can't believe how my best friend become my half sibling. When I was little my dad bring anty and a kid with him saying that there are my anty and little friend she was soo kind I never felt bad with her even the the boy Rishab he always treated me good , protected me we used to go same nursery school and studied together he was my best friend we also had Karthik we were time trio of our collage we used to hangout together I was childish so childish they both use to protect me but later when I was 17 I girl entered our like I hated her alot.

That was Sara she always used to clingy towards Rishab that's what I hated may be I had crush on him. Because of her we both started to fight little, little bit things started to affect. At least he was my friend he just prioritised her over me I didn't like the fact I was always kind of person who had soo much attention his behaviour started to affect me I never understood why but one night I got to know every truth.

My mom was ill she was crying I don't know why my mom always adored me I was adorable daughter of my both mamma and pappa even anty loved me a lot I saw my mom was crying she went to terrace I followed her I saw anty pushed mamma why just why? I saw my mom was falling I cried when I reach downstairs my mom was covered with blood I hated the fact but that blood never left my visions I became numb. After two days my moms Last rites were done but I was carving for my mom then something hit me like truct why anty pushed my mom?  I wanted to ask her  I left my room and went to meet her but what I saw made me kill my self.

My father was hugged anty even kissed her forehead I went near them they were shocked looking at me.

Flashback:

Dad?   I said in disbelief is this a reason why mom dead is anty was jealous? What's happening? Why only I am suffering here?

Baby listen to me, it's not what it looks like

I took my dad's hand,

You were cheating on mom right? Why anty killed mumma? Why?

I asked but anty approached me.

Baby I didn't?

Don't lie I have seen  from my own eyes you are still have to lie shut up

Then dad rised his voice at me

Don't be brat y/n respect her

My dad he was my dad and taking stand for  another woman wow great

Who am I?

I asked my pappa he was silent.

Got the answer I'm leaving this house

I said and left ant's room. I went to my room started to pack my things Rishab suddenly came inside.

What are you doing?

Leaving...

I said.

To where it's night Y/n ?

Stupid he don't even know the truth.

Leave me I'm going

I packed every thing

Are you going with that Karthik stop whoring around him Y/n.....

What the fuck is wrong with this person

I am not your mom

I said.

What?

He is confused.

IM NOY WHORING AROUND KARTHIK LIKE YOUR MOM DID WITH MY PAPPA

I felt pain in my cheeks he slapped me

We are OVER

I said.

Not because of this slap because of the way you treated me you prioritised Sara over me you again again chooses her over me you know that I had crush on you from  long time still you did this you hurted me again and again still I forgave you how stupid I am  and you know what WE ARE HALF SIBLINGS  even if you by chance have any feelings on me I'm not going to be with you you guys are the people who stealed everything from me see I have nothing now no mother no father good bye Mr Rishab hope we will never meet each other. Congratulations for this money this company this mansion most Important my father. From now on you are nothing and no one to me.

End of flashback:

I was staring at him.

Rishab: stop staring at me.

The smirk left from my side.  I went to sleep.

I want to sleep but things are not helping meat all I called Mr

Y/n:
Hello

Mr:
Missing me already?

Y/n:
Is holding grudges for loved one is good?

Mr:
What are you thinking you should sleep instead of thinking

Y/n:
Trust me I want to sleep

Mr:
What happened?

Y/n:
Nothing good night

Mr:
Hey? Are you okay?

Y/n:
I am

Mr:
I have to sleep now I have my schedule early tomorrow trust we will talk about this matter which is going in your mind rn

Y/n:
Hmm gn

Mr:
Gn

Y/n:
Tq

Mr:
Don't be gn ok

---------------------
Don't forget to VOTE if you like the story