First April

We're all looking forward to having a fantastic time on April 1. To those who take pleasure in causing others to laugh, it is a day of celebration. Truth be told, practical jokers eagerly await April 1 so they can play a practical joke on anybody they like. Pranksters take great pleasure in fooling those who are easily duped since they get the biggest reactions from them. But if we really hate these jokes, what should we do? Payal Bajaj is a journalist who despises practical jokes, and this is her story. Therefore, she avoids being a target of practical jokes by keeping a low profile. She kept to herself and was known only to a handful of true pals, none of whom bother her on April 1st. In lieu of working, she always stays at home. In 2020, Payal would have been 28 years old. When April finally showed up, she did not venture out of her home. Instead of going to work, her friends came to see her. She has four pals, but they're all named Siya, Disha, Upasana, and herself. That's why the three of them are making plans to drop by her house. The trip to Payal's house only took the girls a little time. Even though Payal was pleased to meet them, she was surprised by their unexpected arrival. Obviously, she thought they were in. Payal was bored while her parents were away, but she was happy to see her friends when they came to visit. They were famished after talking to her for a while. So the four young women went to the kitchen to make something to eat. Since it was early in the day, they swiftly prepared breakfast by working together. After deciding to spend the entire month of April doing good deeds, the four of them set out to begin. They started the day with a visit to several local yogis at an ashram. The group then engaged in a modest-scale Swachata Abhiyan to clean up the area around their home. The region is cleaned up effectively thanks to their efforts. After a few hours of cleaning, they come back to Siya and Payal's homes to prepare dinner for the orphanage. Siya's mom was ecstatic when she spotted them walking into the orphanage with meals. They returned to Payal's house in the evening after spending valuable time with the kids at the orphanage, and they were talking about the staff and volunteers they had met. The doorbell rang as Upasana was pondering all of this, and when she opened it, a beggar was standing there. They whip up some food for the panhandler and hand it to him as quickly as possible. The benefactor was overwhelmed by the girls' generosity and prayed for them. The three girls expressed their gratitude to Payal, explaining that it was only because of her that they had been given the chance to participate in such remarkable projects. Everyone is overjoyed. Payal was similarly overjoyed with her holiday plans once her three companions had left. As soon as her parents got home from work, she filled them in on everything. Her family and friends were all very happy and proud of her. The four friends, Payal, Upasana, Disha, and Siya, had planned to do the same thing when April 1st rolled around this year. Instead, the four of them set out on an adventure just the four of them. They decided to fly to Mumbai, so they bought a ticket. The girls were overjoyed and prepared for the big day. All of the women begin packing at home. At first, the parents of both girls were worried, but as they realized their daughters would be spending time together, they relaxed their worries. Soon their plane will land. The females are grouped together in one chair. A few hours later, they've made it to Mumbai. The sights of Mumbai were stunning, and they took full use of them. But even in this setting, they end up helping others. In reality, after wandering the city, they make their way to the chauls. The girls are devastated at learning of the chauls' inhabitants' miserable conditions of existence. Consequently, they've taken to feeding them. In order to help the people of chaul, they went to the nearby hotel where they were staying and brought food to share. The girls' actions were well received, and they were showered with compliments and prayers. Once the ladies have returned to the hotel, they'll be taking a nap. In the evening, they visited a local temple. Food and clothes are also given out to those in need. They go back to the same scum for blessings. Here's yet another first: In the month of April, they dedicate their time to helping others. As their time in Mumbai draws to a close, they must shortly return home. The trip this time around was taken via automobile. On the way back, however, they came across the aftermath of a bus accident in the road's center. The bus's many occupants suffered serious injuries. The young women are rapidly closing in on them. and have an ambulance sent to the nearest medical facility. Immediately, an ambulance came and brought the people inside the hospital. As part of the protocol, the girls were also sent to the hospital. The girls can't wait to see the medical center. The girls told the police what had happened when they asked them. Their worried parents didn't come back to pick them up. As it was already nighttime, the girls had to inform their parents that they would not be leaving until the following day, so they slept in a motel close to the hospital where the bus accident victim was being treated. The next morning, the girls get up and rush to the hospital to find out how the passengers are doing. A small number of individuals were killed, but the majority of those who were there made it out alive. They got back to their house in a state of relief. They're about to set out on the journey back to their house. The girls disperse among their respective homes as soon as they reach their destination. When the four girls got back to their houses, they told their parents everything that had transpired, and their parents were very proud of their daughters and their friends. And thus, on two of their first April 1sts together, Payal and her pals end up helping others out.