Chapter 3

The first few dialogues tributed to Mississippiriver3

"I can't believe that you screamed like a-a School girl~" This daughter of a beautiful, goddess mother, said while laughing her plump ass off holding on to the kitchen counter. Her laughter rang out perfectly practically hypnotizing me, It was vibrating the room bouncing back to tease me. It did not make it worse that it seemed that the fish in the aquariums were also laughing, even the CaT. I was not whelmed.

"It was NOT like that it was very.....manly" why was the place so hot, my ears were burning.

They all finally slowed down in their parade of mirthful laughter.

"Fine, then it was the manliest scream I've ever heard". She said, resting a plate with something blue on it. Still giggling. It took me a while to realise that it was pasta.

"Wha¬, don't tell me it's poison".

"Yep, so eat it all~" Again... back to monotone...but Jason she's taking some out for herself, out of the same pot, and now she's eating it, So it's safe, No it's not, why is she looking at me like that, sure it's been a minute of staring at my plate as if it was the joker strip dancing but it's blue, now I don't have a problem with blue... it could be food die... or poison.

But it smells soooo good~

"Then take mine if you really think that I would poison someone I just let into my dorm!" Was it just me or did she sound almost... hurt, almost. Since I saw her eat off this plate I know it was not poisoned, so I took a bite...

I'm sorry Alfred.

But this is the best thing that I've tasted... in like forever.

"See. My mother's recipe trumps all" that smug looking-- no... food, food first then be sassy.

~' Give me a name'~

2 servings later,

"Finally done?"

I have to give it to her, evil or not, she's one mean cook. But after plopping down on the couch and giving her a nod. She pointed to one of the two doors in the hallway.

"The one on the left from where you are is yours, the one right across is mine, feel free to ask me for anything to decorate". head in a blue square pillow she finally did not speak in a monotone voice, instead, it was angelic if not laid with sleep. If that's what her voice sounded like if she was not pretending then I could see why she spoke monotone, of course, if she was not evil.

And as I drop to sleep ending this day, I could not help but think that if all come to pass, I would enjoy it here.

So I really don't like all that much when Percy tells whomever about the history behind blue food, like right away. Which is why I wanted to change mine up a bit. It'll soon be revealed, just not like 12 hours after they met.

Not as long as I would like buttt~

497 words.