The Connection

It was a cloudy but sunny afternoon. The city itself lively, families taking strolls or doing their shopping. Busy business men making their way through the crowds. The occasional hero getting noticed by their passionate fans.

At UA high, our green haired hero in training is seen sat in class. Staring down at his hero journal, flicking through to a certain page. "Oh. I forgot I did a page on Midnight, I don't remember writing this. Let's see what I've got." Reading his notes, he mumbled each word quietly as if to be hiding what he's saying. Humming, he leaned back slightly with a finger to his chin "Hm, I've only got a decent grasp on her quirk and potential uses but I feel like there's more?" Grabbing his pen he reread his notes. Minutes go by of him thinking of other possibilities. The sound of a door opening caught his attention.

"Listen up, today you'll be doing something different. As todays lesson is rescue training." Aziawa announced, lifting up a card that read RESCUE. This caught the attention of a few of his classmates, everyone's voice overlapping each other's. This also grasped the attention of Midoriya. He raised a brow as he thought 'Rescue? How could I rescue someone?' He looked down and formed a fist 'I can't even control All Might's quirk, what use would I be? All I can do is break my bones each time I use it.' Conflicted with himself, he looked back up to see his classmates standing up and grabbing their suitcases.

Slightly stumbling, Midoriya rushed up out of his seat  and walked to the changing rooms in tow with everyone else.
.
.
.

After everyone was changed and outside. The class representative Tenya Iida, blew hard into his whistle, catching the attention of his fellow classmates "Alright everyone, listen up! We are to board the bus in an orderly fashion and using my seat plan we will be sat correctly!" He chopped the air as he shouted out. A little stunned, Midoriya stepped onto the bus and sat at the blue seats at the side of the bus.

"This is not what I had planned in terms of seating arrangements." Iida quietly spoke to himself, defeated. As his classmates took their seats on the bus, a few just giggled at his unusual behaviour. Being sat in the middle of the big, broad Rikido Sato and the frog like girl, Tsuyu Asui. Midoriya has a solemn smile plastered on his face. He felt kinda bad for Iida but he couldn't help but not find it funny at times.

Seemingly pulling it from no where, Midoriya had a hold of his hero journal. Flicking through more then half of the pages he found what he had been struggling with earlier. Reading over his notes again, he concluded that only a few details were missing 'Okay, I have the basics down, Somnambulist allows Midnight to put her targets to sleep by releasing a sleep-inducing aroma from her skin. The effects work on both genders, male and female, but is more effective against the male counterpart. Using her quirk makes her a great force to be reckoned with when it comes to close quarters.' He pondered in his mind as he flicked back to back between his class mates and his journal.

'C'mon think. How else can she utilise her quirk for combat? Wait, from all the online clips I've seen from Midnight. Her arms seem to be the primary area that she releases her quirk from, but what if she could exclude it from anywhere else? What about a teammate, someone who has a precise wind pressure quirk? Having someone like that would make battles easier. If Midnight uses her gas in an open area, and her partner uses their quirk to spread her gas further, therefore covering more space and affecting more targets' Taking a quick second to muster up some ideas. He didn't realise that the bus had stopped.

Still looking down at his notes, a muffled conversation was happening as Midoriya felt the right side of the seats lighten up then only to be slightly weighted down again. Scribbling away, he refused to look up from his journal, determined to be satisfied with his final piece. 'What about her feet? Or just legs in general? It would be very useful if she was tied up. Incorporating dancing into her skill set along with some more support items would be beneficial. Perhaps little grenades? If she filled them up with her quirk and had them on a utility belt of such along with her whip.' Midoriya shivered, her sadistic antics mixed with grenades? Definitely a match made in heaven.