Chapter 5~ Call Backs

Tommy's POV

After me and Dylan's -uh- incident, a doctor came in and told me I could go home. My injuries were minor, just a small concussion and some cuts, but I could still go to call-backs... if I got called back.

My taxi driver recognized me.

"So.. you make a lot of movies?"

"yep" I replied.

"You get a lot of chicks?"

"Uhh.. yeah" I said, not wanting to come out publicly yet.

He just smiled at me and nodded.

We arrived at my apartment complex and I went to pay him, but he rejected.

"I don't want your money, boy. Just continue to impress me."

I smiled and saluted. "Thank you kind sir." I said, hopping out of the taxi.

When i got to my apartment, i checked my phone.

I had a text from Dylan.

D: Sooo...

T: Sooo... what

D: What are we?

T: Humans?

D: You know what I mean Tommy

T: Call me Trombone
(I saw this thing that Dylan calls Thomas 'Trombone' so bear with me here)

D: Okay, Trombone, call me Dyl

T: Okay, Dyl, so what did you want to say?

D: That kiss was the best one I've ever had. I know I just met you but you make me happy and I want to get to know you even better.

Will you be my boyfriend?

T: Of course Dyl. I like you a lot.

D: The feeling is mutual :)

And I turned off my phone for the night.

************************

Next Morning

***********************

Dylan's POV

I woke up in a state of bliss as I recalled the memories from last night. I decided to call Tomm- Trombone, I mean, and ask if he wanted to ride with me to see if we got called back.

Trombone- Hello?

Me- Hola muchacha

Trombone- What the f-

Me- DON'T SWEAR

Trombone- *laughs* Dyl- WAIT CALLBACKS ARE TODAY!

Me- *chuckles* That's what I was calling you about, babe

Trombone- Why, babe

Me- Because I wanted to know if you would ride with me there, babe

Trombone- As long as you don't get me into another crash, babe

We both laughed.

Me- I promise

Trombone- Okay

He told me his address and I hung up and started getting dressed.

********************

30 minutes later

********************

Tommy's POV

I sat on a bench in front of my apartment building.

Dyl pulled up and smiled at me.

I hopped in his car.

"Dyl.. that shirt's kinda tight.. why don't you take it off" I smirked.

He playfully slapped my arm and drove towards the warehouse.

When we arrived, there was a huddle of people around the door. I could see a piece of paper, and people looking at it. Some going inside, some leaving. I saw Ki Hong smile and go inside, so that must mean something good.

I looked at Tommy, took a deep breath and opened the door.

I slowly pushed my way through the crowd, wanting to hold Tommy's hand but not wanting people to see.

I approached the paper and searched for my name.

'O'Brien, Dylan'

I smiled and searched for Tommy.

'Sangster, Thomas'

I looked at him, and once he saw his name his face lit up and I hugged him.

"Let's go inside" he said, his smile spreading from ear to ear.

When we walked in, we were greeted by Ki Hong.

"Thomas.." he started.

"Ki Hong, don't apologize. I'm alive and that's all that matters."

"Bro hug" Ki Hong said smiling.

They hugged it out and I fake cried.

"They grow up so fast" I 'sniffled'.

We all laughed.

"and -uh-Ki Hong we need to tell you something." I looked at Tommy for confirmation. He nodded.

"Me and Tommy-um...."

"We're together" He finished.

Ki Hong looked a little shocked, but then he smiled.

"Eh I knew it. You two are cute. Congrats"

"Thanks but can you keep it a secret for now? I don't think we're ready to come out just yet" Tommy said.

"Of course" Ki Hong said as we sat down.

We started to mingle with the other people and chat. I met some nice people.

Their names were Kaya, Aml, Dexter, Blake, and Chris.

We were all laughing and having a good time when two people stepped out of the room in the back. A man and a woman. Everyone stopped talking.

"We're glad you all are getting to know each other, because about half of you are going to be working together for a while" the woman said.

The man gave each of us a script.

"Today we are going to be doing something just a little different." The woman said.

I looked at Tommy, then at the script.

"Instead of just reading to one of us, you're going to be reading to everyone here. And you're going to have really tragic scenes.

"So, without making you wait any longer, you two auditioning for Thomas, stand up."

I stood up, and a couple seats down, another guy with dark hair and a muscular body. I gulped down my anxiety and waited for the next commands.

(Okay I know how in an interview Dylan said he sucks at auditions but lets pretend he's good okay)

"So, you both will be acting out the scene where Chuck dies." I looked at Blake and fake cried, knowing he had auditioned for Chuck. He just laughed at me.

"Who would like to go first?" The man asked.

I raised my hand. The woman looked at me and nodded.

"Ok, then. You go first." she said, pointing to the other guy. He looked up, surprisingly. "Today, we will be learning to step out of our comfort zone. So lets see what you can do."