Chapter 1

(KIM MANSION)

(KIM MANSION)

It's a nice morning with soft sunshine and birds chirping outside of the Kim Mansion. The Mansion filled with white walls was shining as usual brightly. Kim Jong-In know as Kai was standing outside the gym room slightly sweating...Fear was clearly evident on his face. After gaining some courage,he knocked on the door.

*Knock-Knock*

Not in a minute a deep voice was heard
"Come in"

After getting permission he went in keeping his head down.

"What's with early morning visit Kai?" Same voice asked.

"Sorry for distributing early Master V but there is a few documents which required your's and Master Taehyung signature urgently." Kai answered with a little fear not wanting to trigger the man with the mension of
particular name.

There was dead silence for a few minutes...sounds of equipment shuffling can only be heard...Kai was still looking down knowing well the consequences of disrespecting his Boss aka Master V.

"Wait outside at the dining, I'll be there after freshning." V ordered before exiting the room with his towel...

Kai exhale a relief breath and left downstairs where the dining room is located...

Kim Hansung know as V. The King of Kim Enterprises. A very decent Man with the looks of Greek God. Business people Workship him because of his passion, ability and talents. He is the man of every one's dream. Folk could killed to be with him or to just share the same space with him but being a workaholic and having high standards for his partner no one had gotten the privileged to called this man as their...

After bathing and getting ready he went downstairs to have breakfast...
______________________________________