Chapter 4

V and Kai are now inside the store looking for the perfumes as per their choice

V and Kai are now inside the store looking for the perfumes as per their choice. The sale's person who was assisting them left after Kai asked him to give them privacy. Kai excused himself from his boss and went on the other side where Jennie's favourite perfumes were located.

V was now infront of the girl's perfumes section, he was looking every perfume keenly when something caught his attention. There was a scarf stucked in perfumes shelf. He frowned his eyebrows and look around to found someone whom the scarf belong to but to his dismay there was no one except two sale's man, one old man who was far from where he was standing and Kai who was on the other side. His mind was saying to leave the scarf and not to bother himself but somewhere he don't know but he want to pick that pretty scarf. So fucking with his debate he detach the scarf carefully from the shelf without harming it.

Once the scarf was in his hands, he heard a tingle sound of bells or something? reaching his ears. He confusingly look around to found the source of the sound. He move forward when something came under his shoes. Looking down he found a pretty earning similar to the scarf. He crouched down to pick the earning and look closely to it. He don't when but a small unnoticed smile made it's way towards his pillowy lips.

 He don't when but a small unnoticed smile made it's way towards his pillowy lips

Look at the start chapter for better visualisation..

It's like fairy tale type. Him going to mall founding a scarf with a earing. He laugh in his mind thinking such bullshits it might be just coincidence but he must say whoever the scarf and earing belongs to have a good taste of choice. The earing is pretty elegant and perfectly match with the colour of scarf. He was busy thinking about the stranger (whom the things belong to) when a loud yell was heard in the silence cache.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"YOU THIEF!"
______________________________________

Jungkook was sad very sad... His earing and scarf went missing and he couldn't found it till now. He searched almost everywhere except for one last store, "VICTORIA SECRET" Where he and Jackson visited last. He just hope that his missing scarf and earing is in that store only otherwise he will surely cry and may not drink his precious banana milk for next two hours.