{4}

"For the next project, I'll need everyone to find a partner.", said the Teacher.

I was about to turn around to ask Ichika if she wanted to be my partner but before I could, someone else approached me first.
"Inada-San, wanna be my partner?"
"Oh uh, I was going to ask Ichika."
"Me? Oh its okay you can partner up with Shiroi! I'll just ask someone else." Ichika replied.
"Are you Sure?" I asked.
"Yeah, this is also a great opportunity to meet the others."
"That is indeed correct." Shiroi said and Ichika was right.
"Okay then.."

Me and Shiroi sat down at my desk and we started working on our project. It was going to be graded so it had to be perfect.

"You can just relax or do whatever, I'll do the project. Just please don't distract me." I told her and she looked at me surprised.
"I'm not letting you do all the work alone?!"
"I'll just say that you helped me so you won't get a bad grade." I offered but she didn't listen.
"No no I'm going to help you, I'm not as dumb as you think I am." I never said that but alright.

We were half way through our project when the bell rang.
"Everyone please submit your projects to me until Friday. Don't forget, it's going to be graded." Luckily, we were half way done so we had a lot of time left unlike others.

"When do you want to continue this? Or where?" Shiroi asked. Surprisingly, she really helped a lot and I wasn't as annoyed at her as I usually would be.

"Hmm could we go to your house? And I have time the whole week so it's up to you."
"We can do that and I'd say maybe Wednesday? My parents won't be at home that day."
"Okay then it's settled. Oh wait what's your phone number so you can text me your address later?" I can't believe I'm asking for the number of someone I'm supposed to hate.
"Uh here it's *********" I thanked her and was sat down.

"Oh and before I go, here. I think you lost this the day we met on the rooftop." Shiroi handed me over my bracelet that I had lost last week. I totally forgot about it after the incident! How could I?

"Oh my god..thank you so much! How did you get this?" I asked.
"When you left I went to the rooftop again since I forgot sometbing there too and that's when I saw something on the other side of the railing and realized why you climbed up there."
"That's very...nice of you. Thank you again." I thanked her before she left to her desk.

"How far did you guys come?" I turned around to answer Ichikas question. "We're half way done. We're going to finish the rest at Shirois house."
"Soo Are you guys like friends now?"
"Well I don't know. Why are you asking?" I guess she must've realized that we aren't friends.
"I don't know. Look the teacher is coming!" I turned around quickly before everyone stood up and greeted the teacher.

The past days so much happened. First, I was about to fucking kill myself but then decided not to, then Shiroi prevented me from getting my bracelet and apologized to me, she also got me that bracelet back, and now Ichika is in my class again and I have a friend to hang out again. It might not seem like a lot but for me, that's quite a lot.

After classes ended, Ichika had to hurry so she quickly drove home but I decided to stay at the library for a some time. We got homework so I could finish that there.

Walking there I saw the girl from before with Shiroi, I guess they're also friends. There was another person too, I think her name is Vanessa. All 3 of them look so innocent and 'cute' but Shiroi is chaotic, humorous and makes a lot of dirty jokes. As with the others, I'm not sure how their personalities are.

"Did you hear about Tanaka-San and Hayashi-San? Apparently they had a huge fight which ended up with Tanaka-San getting kicked out of the group!" I was about to take a turn when I suddenly heard something about Shiroi...she had a fight with Nori? Nori was the leader of the group that always bullied me. Shiroi was in that group but never actually directly did anything to me. She always stood there, not doing anything to me physically or mentall except for that one time...

"I think she actually left. People have said that she wanted to leave after the group being so toxic." She left? That actually explains why she's been hanging out with our classmates instead of Nori and her group.

After listening to the gossip, I continued my way to the library and go my surprise, I saw Shiroi standing at the book shelves.

I sat down at the tables in the library and got my homework out. It was easy stuff so I knew I was going to finish it quickly.
"Hey Inada-Chan! Are you doing the homework from today? I was about to do it too!" It was Shiroi again.
"Yeah, the teachers didn't give us a lot tho which is kinda surprising." I replied and turned back around to continue working on my paper sheets.
As I wrote down my answers, Shiroi sat down next to me and took out her headphones.
I took a glance at them and realized that I had forgotten mine..
"Do you want to listen to some amazing music with me?" She must've noticed me looking at them and offered one of her headphones.
"As long as you have relaxing and good songs on your playlist..." I took one and put it in my ear before she started to play music. It wasn't bad but not as good as my songs.

"Your music taste isn't that bad." I pointed out and saw her smile in the corner of my eye.

"Heh, thanks."