USERNAMES

hello! author here! welcome to "perspective"!

some things to go over first:

❀ this is my first social media/messages fic, so i'm going to be learning along the way!

❀ i am an author of many works! so, please, go check some of them out :)

❀ i am also working on a piece called "rantipole" which is my main priority and most prized possession as of right now. so, if i'm absent for a little while, it'll either be because of that or school :)

MENTIONS OF: eating disorder :/, language, drinking, drugs, slander, and bits of sexual intentions. also LGBTQ+!!

❀ bouncing off of that– if you are struggling with anything in your life, eating disorder or something else, my messages are always open!! i usually answer from about a few hours to a couple days! i try to check as regularly as possible

❀ this IS a draco malfoy x oc. no slander on the ferret, please. he only deserves half of it ;)

❀ again, bouncing off of that, in this fic draco is not a complete bad guy (read bullet under this for better description)

❀ this is an alternate universe fic. hogwarts was a school, just not for witchcraft and wizardry. draco was a bully, but he changed his ways soon after exiting the school

❀ everyone is out of schooling now. they ended about a few months ago. (ginny and luna are the same year as everyone else, just a tad younger). so everyone is about 18-19. draco and blaise are the oldest.

❀ lizzie is from russia! she speaks english very well, however, if there are any grammatical errors in her speech, it's purposely done. her accent(the way she sounds) is florence's character "yelena" from marvel's "black widow". check it out if u don't know what i'm talking ab
she did not attend hogwarts with everyone else. she moved to england just before everyone was in there 7th year at school, during the summer. she became friends with harry and hermione, and then on.

❀ i'm done rambling now. have fun reading, my dearest readers!! thank you for even checking out the book :))

florence pugh as
elizabeth bennet | @lizziebennet

florence pugh as elizabeth bennet | @lizziebennet