Description

Hello! Welcome to my story. The following can be skipped for most of it is said in the actual story, this is basically just basically to explain some things and try to make it make more sense for those who don't understand certain bits.

Name and Pronouns:

Use of Y/n and she/her pronouns

Y/n: Your name

Y/m/n: Your middle name

Y/l/n: Your last name

H/c: Hair color

H/l: Hair length

Little Reader Information:

In this, the reader is from Michigan because I lived there for a very large chunk of my life so its what I know best, but the main reason is for certain points dealing with snow, but other than that it's not really mentioned much.

The reader and Colby have been together since the group moved to L.A for Sam and Colby's filming career. The reader suffered with self image issues and things such as [TW] depression, self-harm, and severe anxiety, though in the actual story, that's all apart of her past and she doesn't suffer from such anymore.

Sex and Smut:

There's lots of sex indications but I don't think I'll be writing smut. If requested enough, I might try however. Or if I simply want to lol <3

Reader Interaction:

I do appreciate corrections so if something I wrote doesn't make sense or has a typo, spelling or grammar wise,  don't feel afraid to tell me. It encouraged even! Just please be nice about it, I am human after all and do have feelings.

Word Counts:

There will be word counts at the end. I don't know why I include them, it's just habit I think. 

IRL People Involved

This is all for fun and if at any point anyone included in the book says they are uncomfortable with being in fanfiction, it will be deleted.

Trigger Warnings

I'm not sure what would be included as needing a TW so read at your own risk because if it's not blatantly obvious that it might trigger people, then I'm not going to be including a TW unless I'm informed that said part needs one. However, there's too many sex jokes and indications to add a TW for all of them so I guess this is as close to one as we're going to get. This book is full of them.

Disclaimer:

The timeline is obviously not going to be exact, just based off of when they posted the videos and what happens in videos. There will probably be an occasional old video placed in this timeline if I think it would have a good fit to the plot line or overall story. Obviously in real life, the script wouldn't make any sense (Because of voiceovers), but just work with me here. Also. Things aren't going to match up perfectly with the videos. Things like dialogue, actions, positions, and locations may be different than as depicted in the videos.

End:

I think that all. Have fun reading and thank you for clicking on my book. I hope you all have a great day/afternoon/night, make sure to take care of yourself, and stay safe. Much love. <3

Word Count: 498