Continuous Learning Makes a Difference

I performed very well on the first week of my second year in Arellano University. I also did my schoolwork and studied consistently and accurately. I even did well in my classes (and assignments) while me and my family were in the resort.

I also have actively attended classes, including the two subjects managed by Ma'am Coleen (Sual). I found out on the news that tropical storm "Florita" is approaching Metro Manila. Despite the storm, I remained consistent in my studies.

This week, last Monday and Wednesday. I attended physical classes in BBCA, knowing that some of the classes in the online section (evening) clash with my Arellano schedule. After picking up my new PWD ID, we went to Arellano University to pick up my student ID for this school year. It is in the office. But, I have realized that a representative of its College of Education is absent due to overtime. And then, me and my mother walked on our way out of Pag-Asa Street. I later continuously attended my classes. I also attended the webinar hosted by Ma'am Coleen, titled "Improving your oral and written communication". I have attentively listened and this lecture can (and will) benefit me in the field of education. With that, I would have learned to communicate the message in an interactive manner.

I was originally going to attend two Arellano classes onsite (10-12 and 3-5). After class, I have eaten my lunch, as I sat, ate (and studied), I was baffled on whether I should stay at school until five in the afternoon or not. I consulted my professor on the schedule confusion, and according to my professor, some students actually complained about the new schedule and its conflict with their other subjects. He then left it to me whether I should participate in Language, Culture, and Society onsite or online. After thinking on the situation, I decided to get a tricycle home. Therefore, I have only attended the 10-12 class (AO1) onsite. Lester (Ibale), who is also taking up education, was the only male student present onsite, aside from me.