Request Rules (Open)

(This is rewritten on 11/7/23)

Hello! Welcome to my TBHK oneshot book! (Well my Wattpad one)

I do have one on my Archive of our own that you may check out if you like!  But I am posting all the ones I have made so far for that one on here to make up for so much time gone, but any newer ones might not be posted here in the future.

But lets get on to the rules for requests(If and When there open)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I won't do Incest in any shape or form

-I won't do R@pe 

-I might not do some triggering topics(Might depend)

-I might not do all of a request(Depending on if I deem some stuff not ok to write or feel I can't really write that)

-I might do self inserts (As long as I get enough of that info for the character it can be a possibility)

-I might do OC inserts(Same thing for self inserts. Need enough info to write with)

-I will do all the requests I can do!

-I might do smut 

-I will write dark or triggering topics(As long as I am ok with witting that which will possibly be alot of them)

-I can do a few parts depending on I write your request

-You can do more then one request!

-You can request really any type of ship(Of course no underaged or Incest tho)

-You can request uncannon stuff

-You can request Au stuff (I might have to search it up and if needed see if I have permission to write anything)

-I might allow people to request drawings for there requested oneshots as like pictures for the chapter and stuff

-You can request like gender swap, personality swap, ect (Though those might take a bit longer)

-You may ask me to change some stuff once I post it (I do understand if I don't fully follow through and you want to see something change! But do note it might take some time for me to change depending on if I am working on other requests at the time also or basically due to school work)

-I am going to basically do people who request first, first

(Any older requests I gotten, Once I finish with those FINALLY, I will reply and make sure to link to your request! Again, so sorry for the very LONG delay, I apologise for saying I will write it and you having to wait like a year! I will do my best to put in effort and make it a good read!)

Also I will say this here, Just put requests here so its more likely I will see it and be able to do it!

Please and Thank you!