Proposed to Part 2

-After the picnic-

Nene's Pov:

   "Woo I'm stuffed".I say and Amane laughs."Well you ready to go?".I raise a brow at him."Where?".He smirks."Its a surprise~".I smile."Ok!".He laugh's and i giggle.

-Time skip-

   "You can open your eyes now!".Amane says after uncovering my eyes."The Mokke amusement park,But i thought they were booked for months".He smiles scratching his neck with a little sweat."Yako had some connections that owed her and she had them get us tickets".I sparkle."Yako  is the best then ain't she!"Amane nods his head."I mean she was able to get us these tickets so yeah she is!"I grab his hand."Well lets go!"

-Pov switch and time skip-

Amane's Pov:

       "Were should we go to first Nene?".I ask."I GET TO CHOOSE REALLY?!".She looks at me with sparkles in her eyes".I nod my head."Yep go right ahead."Yay!".Nene looks around until she spots a ballon vender."Can we get one of those ballon's?".I nod my head."Sure!".We walk over to the guy and i hand him two dollars(in won)and he hands a ballon to Nene."Here you go Mam".He says and Nene thanks him."Thank you mister!".He nods his head.

  "Hey amane look at that ride!".I smile."You wanna go on there?".She nods her head."You kidding ever since this place opened i wanted to try the rides!".I laugh."Well lets go then!"

    Nene runs ahead and i follow after her

   When we get to the ride i hand my ticket to the guy and he checks it and gives back and dose fhe same for Nene's."All set you two have a wonderful ride".We say our thanks and i grab Nene's hand walking with her to a open seat in the front.Once we buckled up Nene holds my hand again."Hope you enjoy!".The ride instructor says as he pulls a lever down and the ride starts up.

A/N: The ride was a ride where you see tiny little Mokke on the ride and you can throw candy at them if you pay for some or either brought some on the ride.

     "Everyone wave to the Mokke!".A little girl shouts and we all laugh as we wave.As the ride finishes up i hop out and help Nene out."That was the cutest ride ever!".I nod my head."Honestly i think the best part was that you could feed them candy and they actually eat it!".Nene says with hearts around her.I laugh."Right."

   Soon were making our way to a roller coaster.

-Time skip-

   "That was so fun i kinda am hungry again though."I tap at my chin till i spot some cotton candy and drinks."Wanna get some cotton candy then and maybe a drink?".Nene nods her head and we make our way over there."One strawberry and one Blue razberry".I tell the cashier handing him the money for the cotton candy."Would you like to make it or have it made?".Nene lights up."We can do that!".The cashier nods her head."Its something we like to do for young children and or couples.We both blush.I look to Nene."Were that obvious?".She twists her hair."I mean i would love to make a cotton candy with you Amane..".I luagh as my blush disappears."Sure well love to".The cashier smiles and hands the sticks.She motions for us to cone over to the machine up front."Ok so here we will pour the flavored sugar in".She says as she pours in strawberry first."Then you use your stick and wait for the cotton candy to attach itself and thats when you start twisting".Nene nods her head as she holds her stick out and soon starts twisting."How big can i make it?".The cashier laughs."As big as you want well until the sugar runs out."Nene nods and soon she has a a cotton candy big and fluffy.The cashier takes it and adds some ears to it and two eyes handing it back."Here you go!".Nene smiles."Arigatōgozaimashita(Thank you)!".Nene says bowing and the cashier smiles."Your welcome!"

   - Time skip-

A/N: sorry for all the time skips but it might be boring for you to read them doing all there activities and soon Amane will propose and i know thats the whole part of the story so lets go!

   As me and Nene walk hand and hand I notice the ferris wheel."Hey Nene want to go there?".I say pointing and she nods her head smiling."Sure Amane!"

  -Time skip-

    As we get on and start going up i feel this is a perfect time but stop myself."Hey nene i have one more thing i wanna do after this."She tilts her head."But the moon and stars are already out what else could we do?".I laugh."Stargazing".
She smiles."Of course!".We both laugh."Oh one second gotta send this real quick!".I say as i grab my phone and shoot a message of to Akane.She smiles and raises her brow."Let me guess you were texting Tsukaka to let him know what was going on?".I laugh."Good guess but no~".She shrugs her shoulders still smiling."At least i tried,Hehe".She says giggling and i laugh a little.

   -Time skip-

   As were laying under the stairs i know now this is the perfect moment."You know Nene...I always wanted to go to the Moon".She listens to me and nods her head."I know that..".I smile."But i decided i'm not going anywhere."(Yes reference!)She tilts her head to look me in the eyes."Why not?".I get up till I'm sitting.I smile  at her."Cause your all that i need".Nene blushes with tears in her eyes and soon holds my hand."I love you so much Amane".She says with a tear sliding down her cheek.I wipe it and kiss her forehead."Thats not all i have to say.."I stand up and bring yashiro with me and than get on one knee.Yashiro looks at me shocked."Am..an..e".She says blushing."Yashiro Nene without you I wouldn't have a purpose to live,Without you i would still be friendless if you hadn't introduced me to all your friends,Without you i would not know what love was...Yashiro Nene would you make me the Happiest guy right here and now and..."I pull out the ring box."Marry me.."Tears stream down her face."Amane....OF COURSE I LOVE TO".She says as she tackles me in a hug.We lay there on the floor as she sobs into my shoulder."I love you so much Future Mrs.Yugi...."

     She smiles at me."Yugi Nene".She blushes but i blush a little to."Nice ring to it.."I nod my head."Yep indeed..."

A/N: Sorry i haven't been finishing this but i had only a few more sentences to write and really i wanna write more but if you guys want there wedding you may request it but for now im done with the request so peace! <3