Bite Sized Roommates

Why were there four wanted men in your house? Why were they the size of cola bottles? Why are they attempting to attack you?

Those were three very valid questions going through your head at the moment. Why? Well, because there were four wanted men in your house, they were the size of cola bottles, and they are attempting to attack you.

Although 'attempt' isn't really a great way to describe what they were trying to do, really. 

2BDamned was clawing at your eye, trying to blind you, you figured. He was only using one hand as he had to use the other to grip onto your forehead for balance. His tiny punches were no match for your eyelid.

Sanford was trying to stab your arm with his hook. Luckily for you, you had just gotten back from the store and were still wearing your hoodie, so no damage there either.

Deimos, funnily enough, had fallen into your grocery bag. How? You think he'd tried to jump for you from the kitchen stove where you'd found them on, and miss terribly. Hope he likes the smell of laundry detergent.

As for Hank... you simply held him in your fist. He was giving you a death glare from hell, clearly pissed that he was unable to move much in your 'inhuman' grasp.

So yeah they were kinda pathetic at the moment.

You were trying to think of  a way to sort through this whole situation. However, with 2B and Sanford's grunts as they try to damage you, Hank's death glare, and Deimos flailing in the grocery bag, it was kind of hard to think straight.

"Alright, that's enough of that." You huff and immediately begin shaking 2BDamned and Sanford off of you. As soon as they both loose their balance and go tumbling towards the floor, you take Hank and stuff him into the grocery bag with Deimos. You then do the same with the now dazed Nevadians on the floor.

You quickly tie the bag so they don't escape and jog to your room before they figure out that they can poke through the plastic. Once there, you dig through your closet and pull out your old cat carrier. You waist no time pulling the four grunts out of the grocery bag and stuffing them into the dusty carrier.

Deimos bumps into the bars of the carrier just as you close the gate on them.

"Let us out, you-you whatever-you-are!"

Sanford steps up next.

"Yeah, what he said!"

"I promise I'll let you all out, but you need to calm down first." You say sternly.

"Calm down?" 2B speaks. "You stuff us in a cage and you want us to calm down?"

"To be fair, you guys did attack me first. Plus this is my home. I have the right to defend myself if I get attacked by abnormally small fictional characters."

"Fictional?" 2BDamned, is clearly confused.

"Yes. Fictional. As in y'all aren't supposed to be real. Like I said, if you agree to be civil, I'll let you out and we can talk."

The four small grunts look at each other, silently getting each others opinion. Sanford, Deimos, and 2B seemed to actually be thinking it over. Hank was still glaring at you. At one point during their exchange, Hank pulled out a pistol from his coat, to which 2B shook his head. Concerning, but you'd expect nothing less from Hank. 

Finally, they seem to come to a decision, all nodding to each other and turning to you.

"Alright, we can talk. No funny stuff, got it?" 2B says demandingly.

"Of course. Hold on." You warn, and gently pick up the cat carrier and place it on your bed before finally letting the four out.

Sanford and Deimos take a look around your room. They're both clearly curious, and pointing at random things you have placed about.