Welcome home, Tess. 1

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was asleep on the balcony chair. Cade promised to bring back a few scraps to work on together this morning and i've been waiting ever since. Although, i woke up when hearing a car drive up to the front.

It was Tessa, Cade's daughter. From the looks of it, her friends dropped her off. God what i would do to experience youth again.
"Hey Tess! You missed a call from Shane! Better hurry!" I screamed out. I could see her giggle. Shane was her 'secret' boyfriend that no one other then her friends (including me,) knew about.

We had a robotic dog that always confused someone for a intruder. He ran and opened the door just to bark at Tessa.
"Yes i know im home thank you." Tessa ignored the dog because she clearly had something to do.
He kept threatening to call 911 if she didn't back up from the balcony.
"Go right ahead, i dont care." The girl walked right into the house.

Holy fuck, i gotta fix that dog.
I sighed and leaned back to chair. Life here was...peaceful, at the very least. But i missed the thrill of risking my life to save the world and all that... no, i dont think i missed that.
I missed Optimus. More then i should.
He was kind, caring, good at fighting, incredibly handsome for a robot— wait what the hell am i saying?
I sighed again. This is stupid.

Just then, i heard another car. But this time it was driving into the frontyard.
I looked up to see cade's car and...

What? That cant be it, right?
He brought home a truck. A one that suspiciously resembles....Optimus. That fucker brought back OPTIMUS. Well, atleast i think he did.
I.. cant be sure, can i?

 cant be sure, can i?