Chapter 11: the discovery

Ever since Italy saw how Russia blushed when China asked him about Ukraine, he had been onto them. He knew something fishy was up, and since he had nothing better to do in his boring empty life, he decided to make uncovering their secret his life mission.

At first it started with eavesdropping on Russias conversion with China about Ukraine but soon enough he was following him home. Yeah, he was a bit crazy.

Nothing happened for 2 or 3 days but, one day, he saw Ukraine go into Russias house. Before going in they both were wearing something to hide their appearance but Italy knew it was them. As he took a quick photo to prove to everybody he was right, he realised its not enough. He needs to get more pictures.

He thought of going into Russias house bc he knew it was unlocked but then he realised Russia whould probably shoot him... Not a good ideea. Well, the stalking continues I guess...

The next day at work, he noticed Ukraine and Russia were distracted and sleepy, he's guessing they didn't get that much sleep if you know what I mean ;)

And then, the same freaking day, he saw Russia and Ukraine go into the bathroom at almost the exact same time. Why are they having so much sex, especially at work?

Anyways, Italy went in the bathroom a couple of minutes later than they did, preparing to see something he could use against them.

Sadly, he was right. When he barged in, Ukraine was pushed into a wall, while Russia was holding him against it, viciously making out.

Before they could realise what was going on, Itally took out his phone, took 5 pics of them making out and, ran out of the bathroom

"WHAT THE FU-"