When we meet

(Btw this is an original work by @LORDicus10)

Tw: cussing, mentions of death

18/4/2022

"u-uh are you alright?"
Machida heard a voice and slowly started opening his eyes. There stood a black haired man, looming over him. "did you hear me?, are you alright?" he asked
"i-i think?" Machida responded
"ok-" the boy was cut off by a sweeter, more feminine voice.
"nakada! Come here!"
Machida turned his head slightly to see a pink haired girl. She wore a white skirt and a pink cat shirt with sparkles standing next to something. Nakada picked him-with almost complete ease-up, and carried him to the door, sitting him down in a weak chair. the girl pointed at something on the wall,
The only word Machida heard was,
"game"

Machida began to be able to hear and see better. The girl started pointing out how dark was. Nakada seemed to flinch at this.
"o-oh its that dark is it" he grabbed his arm nervously.
"oh yeah i probably shouldn't have mentioned that-"
Nakada stood back slightly.
"hey a-are you o-ok" Machida stuttered.
They turned to look at him.
"yeah i just don't like the dark" Nakada said smiling, Machida nodded. The girl went over to a window and peered through it, she stumbled back as soon as the looked down. "is it high?" Nakada asked.
"Uh- y-yeah" she replied
Nakada began examining the paper the girl had been pointing at.
"um- Makoto i think where in- uh-" he hesitated.
"hmm?"
"where in panic room." he said blatantly.
All of their eyes slowly widened.
They where in panic room.
But That meant they were going to die.
But they didnt want to die. And I'm sure you wouldn't either, if this was your situation.

"uhmm doesn't that mean we signed up?" makoto asked shakily.
"y-you're right" Nakada muttered "b-but never mind that we need to get out of here." he said that louder than the first part. almost as if to not cause distress.
Machida felt something poking him in the back, he reached behind himself and pulled out a rusty key.
"hey i-i found something"
"really!?" Nakada asked in surprise.
"yeah a-a key-"
"please, open the door for us" he offered. Machida hesitated, but did it anyway.
"ok" he said as he turned the key.
After he opened the door, Nakada grabbed his arm and pulled him out, Makoto following behind. They entered a longhallway with a large door at the end. Makoto tried opening it but it was locked. They tried getting into the other rooms but they too where locked. Makoto, however, was still at a door trying to open it.
"guys i hear something!" she said.
The other two both went over, pressing their ears against the door.
"i-i think i found it!"
"cool"
"could've found it myself"
"shut up morioka, you weren't even trying."
"SHUT UP SHITHEAD!"
Machida and Nakada backed away. The door swung open bashing Makoto in the face, sending her across the hall and hitting a wall. One of them stared at her.
"Fuck" she blurted out.
She grabbed her hand pulling her up. Nakada and Makoto walked past a grey haired girl glaring at the three and a curly black haired girl slightly shaking. They all followed them out into a large empty room. hundreds of other people stood staring at a large sign with speakers either side of it.
"Welcome to panic room!, if you saw the trailer you understand what's going to happen but for those who don't and just signed up because they thought it was just an escape room or something like that I'll explain, each of you has a different phobia. this is a way to finally be free from the agonising pain of such intense fear. you are going to be let into a series of rooms, every room will contain something that will trigger one of your phobias. if it triggers you, you will die there, and if you don't watch your beloved teammates die.... You'll die too!" the rooms aura went dead cold. most of them knew, but it was still terrifying.
"I'll also give you guys a meal break to process that blablabla whatever just go have some food."