Gut Feeling.

You wandered a bit. The technology here seemed all over the place and inconsistent it didn't match, the bus was different, even the fashion. The Valley was truly isolated from the outside, it was a miracle you could even move back here.

You made your way up to the directional sign which had a map of the entire island. You hadn't lived on this side of the Valley before so it was a bit new. Inspecting it for a moment you decided to go to a café, as your guts cried out for food. Your apartment could wait a little longer. Before you could start walking you were stopped by a tall gentleman wearing a red blazer.

"You are new in town, lost and wandering." His pin... his pin- my hand twitched. H-he's is a realtor. You clenched your teeth trying not to be afraid. You couldn't help how you formed a trembling frown. You tried to calm yourself, you wanted to cry. 'He wasn't the same realtor-'  who took your mother. I fixed my composure as he awaited before me his gaze indifferent. "I'm not lost, well maybe a little... but I assure you I'm not new."  I chuckled as I fronted a smile.

"Well that's alright. Dear buyer." He pursed his lip letting a low grin. Now that I look at it the man looked familiar, where did I see him?  "I think you've gotten the wrong person, I've already bought-" he lowered a card to my face. 

"You can call me, if anything with your current property goes wrong. Or if you looking for a permanent home."  He curled his lips allowing a large grin to form. I looked over his card confirming his name. 

"Mr Talo?"

"hm?"

"Would you know of a realtor called %^@&*#@(#?"  The lures posture changed into a agitated one.

"Did this realtor offer you something better than I have?"  He became defensive.

"n-no I was just wondering- nevermind. I apologize of asking about another realtor in front of you. I forgot how defensive Realtors are over territory."  His expression became sour at my remark.

"You know some things or two about realtors, Dear buyer. May I ask where you got this information from." He stepped closer, now glaring standing as a stalk before me, as if his life was being threatened. I flinched. 

"I told you- I'm not new to the valley. I just... wanted to somehow find the realtor who killed my mother." I leered.

"A bit bold aren't you. Asking that of me." it was if I heard the house's lure scoff. I let out a sigh.

"yeah... sorry I must be taking up your fine time, I shall excuse myself. But I don't think I'll give you call if I need a house." I turned,

"I would've mistaken you for a realtor for your enduring nature. But that wouldn't be fitting of you, Detective." I flinched at his statement as he read right through my cover.

"I guess we have something in common then." I departed from the sign unsure how I managed to dodge that bullet. I can't believe I managed to outsmart it. I outsmarted a house!(rather lucky as he wasn't actually hungry). Joy filled me for a moment before realizing I had been standing still for quite some time. "ugh my legs are killing me. Well at least I tried." I guess a realtor to cross off that list. But his house pin was quite similar... Well this is the first one I've come across so far, but I doubt that other man-eating houses would be so endearing. Checking the time briefly, I realized once again my guts crying out. "I forgot I was hungry..." Its kind of getting late I'll just pop by a gas station, that café wouldn't be open anymore. 

Hopefully, I wont run into any trouble...

---

A/N: Does gonna appear in next chapter (real)😱