Part 4

Ted's POV:

Me and Gordon were heading to class, while also keeping an eye out for our friends. We bumped into Amy, he looked like she was practicing one of his spells.

"Hello, Amy!"

"Oh, hey guys!"

"Have you seen Sam and Peter at all? We haven't seen them all morning."

"Haven't seen them either, sorry. I know Peter is going to be here today, as for Sam I'm not sure."

"GUYS!" It sounded like Sam.

"Speaking of whom."

He hid behind Amy, he was shaking like crazy.

"Hey, are you ok?" Amy asked. "What's going on?"

"I-Its Peter..."

"What about Peter, exactly?" I asked.

His pupils shrunk. "Look for yourselves!"

We looked to where he pointed.

It was Peter, he had an evil smirk on his face.

"Aw, how nice of you. You lead me right to them."

"Peter? What- what's going on?" I asked.

Henry popped up behind him. "He's gone horrid, just like me."

"What? That- that's impossible! He'd never-"

"Well, to bad! I did and I'm not going back!" He spoke. He pushed all of us to the ground.

"Oh, by the way, I don't suggest telling Miss Lovely about this... I highly doubt she'd believe you. She'd never think "Perfect Peter" would ever turn horrid." He laughed, then choked on the air. "I need to work on my evil laugh..."