Part 7

Peter's POV:

The school day was over, finally. My "friends" were all terrified of me, except Amy. He came over to me and said that he had some understanding of why I was going horrid.

I wonder if anybody else had caught on to my change in behavior...

Me and Henry walked our normal route home, me ready to put on my, now fake, perfect persona.

"Oi, boogey-brains!" It was Moody Marget.

We both groaned...

"What now?" Henry asked.

"Ok, what's the deal with you?" Pointing at me. "You're acting strange."

"Why do you care?" I snapped back.

She snapped her fingers. "That. Thats what I'm talking about. I noticed you being snappier. Also, your friends seem to be afraid of you as far as I'm concerned. What's the deal, huh?"

"None of your business, Margret. This doesn't involve you."

"Fine. But have my word, I'll figure out what's going on."

She walked inside her house.

"Shes onto us, isn't she?"

"Yup."

"Lovely."

We walked up to our house; mum opened the door before we even got on the door. She seemed to notice the confrontation outside. "What was that about?" She asked.

"Nothing too important, really." I said. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, I'm sure."

"So, how has your day kids?"

"It was good, mum!" I spoke.

"Thats good. Henry, how about you?"

"Meh. I mean, not bad, not good either. Better than most days, I guess. Didnt get into to much trouble."

"Too much?"

He sighed "I didn't finish my homework."

"Oh Henry, really?"

"Ok, at least I tried, right? I just did the problems that seemed the easiest!"

"True, but still you could have asked for help!"

"You were busy helping Peter and dad was busy making dinner!"

"Don't be horrid, Henry. Well, at least you tried."

She looked at me. I had been really fidgety. "Peter, are you ok?"

"Yea... I'm fine!"

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Well, both of you get settled and get your homework done. Tonight's a movie night."

"Ok mum." I said.

I wasn't sure if I should do my homework or not. It felt so, wrong not doing it, but... maybe I should do a little bit, and figure out a way to get out of doing the rest of it. Yea, that sounds like a good idea....

Authors Note: Hello everyone, sorry its been a little while since an update. I've had writers block because of school. I still need to continue my Wayside & Team Umizoomi fanfics, lol, but yea.