Alternate ending: My family

(Alternate ending)

"Gah my head" a voice could be heard through a corridor "Where am i" this voice belonged to the one and only Boruto Uzumaki a dom but a dom that has been looked down upon for how he treated his sub, Last thing he remembers is being burned in a raging fire... so what's happening now, why is he in a room with his sub sleeping write next to him with two pups

"Boru..." he hears as he's trying to clear his head "Kawaki.... where are we? what happened?" Kawaki looked him up and down and saw he was not in good shape "Code saved us.... he was also the one who sent the letter to me... He was somehow able to save me and the pups but during birth one of them leaving me with two and code was somehow able to teleport into the fire and save you before you burned to death... well with my pleas and help, of course"

"Darling, i am so sorry.... I wasn't thinking i shouldn't have left you i am your dom for fucks sake" Boruto cried "Boru, it's okay maybe it was for the best but now you're here our pups are here and that's all i can think of that matters" Boruto smiled at Kawaki's words "But Boruto you must help me and Code destroy the 5 villages and take control" Boruto smile quickly faded "What i'm saying is that we need to destroy the 5 villages and make one big village... i have some Uzumaki blood in me but you are heir to the uzumaki clan making you able to do what me and code can't the thing we want to do is rebuild uzushio and make one big village with all the clan heirs as the clan leaders"

Boruto looked horrified "I can't do that to my friends" Kawaki sucked his teeth "The same friends that left you to burn" Boruto stopped "Come on boru it wont be so bad"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fine"