Won't Forget.

Langston was still cheesing. I kept blushing. "I'm pretty hungry". Dashawn began, interrupting me and Langston's mental conversation. "Well go upstairs and get something to eat...the fuck". "Where Mom and Dad?". Dashawn asked with frustration in his tone. "Watchu gonna do? Snitch on me?". Langston retorted laughing. "Shut yo ugly ass up". "Get more bitches than you with yo monkey looking ass". "Nigga s--". "Could ya please shut the fuck up". Julian requested reading my mind. "How about you go fuck Y/N somewhere". Dashawn said getting up and leaving the room. Julian looked at me, "What is he talking about?". He asked suspiciously. "I don't know". "You know what I'm talking about bitch! How Langston fucked you senseless in the bathroom last Night at that damn party!". "Who the fuck you callin a bitch?!". I yelled tracking down his voice as I searched for him through he hallways. I finally saw him in he guest room. "Bitch I'm talking to you!". "Boy get yo hands out my face!". Dashawn towered over me. "And if I don't? What the fuck you gonna do?". I looked at him angrily. "I hate yo ass. I should've never fucked you". "Fucked Him???". I heard from downstairs. It was Langston. "Fucked You???". Langston's voice became louder as he entered the room. Dashawn laughed and shaked his head, "I knew it...yo ass was playing us the whole damn time...". "Dashawn it's not like that!", "It is like that! (Y/N)!". Langston began coming close to me, he breathes heavily over me. He finally picked up my chin and planted a kiss on my lips, Dashawn began planting kisses on my neck from behind. I moaned a bit. "Mmm...". Dashawn stuck his hand in the back of my jeans and began fingering me. I clutched Langston's collar as I moaned louder. Langston stuck his hand in the front of my jeans and began fingering me as well. I devoured Langston's lips as Dashawn pumped his fingers in and out of me fast.

"Harder!!! Ugh!". I bellowed As Dashawn fucked me from behind while Langston ate me out. The feeling of Langston's juicy lips inside me is sweet ecstasy, the way Dashawn is punishing my rear end...is just words I can't describe. My orgasm began to glissade down my thighs.