Grown.

Langston...

"Coach what the hell are you talking about I don't have any kids". "That's not what your records say. Now your welcome to stand there and analyze the situation or get out my gym until this gets sorted out". I tossed the basketball on the bleachers and stormed out the gym. I proceeded to go to the main office and ask for my records, because this is nothing but bullshit.

I jaunted down the hallways, anger shooting in my veins.

"It says here that you had a child by
Y/N (your last name)?".  "What?". I rubbed my face in distress. "How recent was this?". I added. "About a month or two ago. You have to take care of your fatherly duties or you can't be involved in athletics, Mr. Higgins".  "How are you guys just going to kick me off the team like that? I had no idea I had a child". I angrily barked. The clerk pursed her lips, "I'm sorry, you are responsible for your own sexual encounters". I immediately walked off, headed straight for Y/N's dorm.

**

"Who is it?". "It's me Langston, can we talk for a second?". I leaned my head against the door frame. "Yeah, hold on". After a couple of what it sound like furniture movements, she opened the door. She pushed her hair behind her, staring at me with her pretty brown eyes.

Shut the fuck up Langston, this isn't what you here for.

"So I'm in the gym, coach bout to make a few cuts and promote people to go to the championship, and he immediately single me out. Why? Cuz he said I had to take care of my FATHERLY duties, why the fuck didn't you tell me you pregnant?! You know how hard I've been working to go the the championship Y/N?? You foul as shit". She began scrunching her eyebrows, "Cuz I knew you was going to act like this! You don't even care do you? All you care about is that dumb ass basketball team Langston!". "I'm only acting like this cuz you decided to keep something like that a secret! That shit is serious Y/N".  "Y/N you got two minutes". I could hear someone in her room demand, I swiftly saw a figure walk past the door. Then I realized exactly who it was.

It was Julian.

"Hold up you got my brother in this bitch?". Julian peaked his head out, and began walking to the door, shirtless in some basketball shorts and socks. "What up bro", he smirked. "Langston it's not like that". She attempted to explain. "Now how the FUCK I know it's not his baby?! Huh?!  I'm Glad I'm not with you cuz you stay on that dumb shit". "I took a test Langston!". "Damn you that much of a hoe you had to take a test?". I abruptly stopped and took a deep breath. "Are you still pregnant?". It took her a long time to respond. I glanced up, "No, I'm not".  "You killed the baby too? Sometimes I wish my mother didn't even bother to marry your father. You a trash ass bitch and you need to get ya shit together. You could have Julian but stay away from me, Dashawn, and Sierra. I'm sick of you". On that note, I walked off.

Y/N...

Julian rolled his eyes, "man fuck him Y/N..". He comforted, seeing me at the verge of crying. "Julian I think you should go". I hastily whimpered. "And why? Cuz Langston came to ya room bugging?". "Julian just go! I did enough damage to you and your brothers' relationship and I want you guys to be close like you used to be. Just leave". "Usually I don't take orders from no bitch. But I barely want to be here anyways so I'm just gone go. Bye". Julian grabbed his clothes, and his sneakers and headed out my door.

I began to feel this severe pain in my chest, and I just broke down into tears.

I think I'm experiencing real, heartbreak.

I think I'm just going to make it easier upon myself.

I think I'm going to do it.

Hey guys this is just a small update to hold you over and let you know what's going on at UCLA😂, but the next chapter is coming in a jiffy. Guysss we are so sorry we just have been feeling so unmotivated lately😩, our votes been low and our two most well known stories got deleted😩it's been hard for us . Butttt we still try. Love you guys! Xoxo