Chapter 1: Gathering

The year was around 3023, the rule of normal humans was over. The rule of people special abilities have become in play. This is the story of a few teenagers and the choices that they will make and how they will shape the world.

The setting takes place inside a good looking home, inside a room of a boy as you can tell from the female model posters on the wall. At 7:34 am the alarm clock goes off and the sound of a young man snooring comes to an end as the pillow flush across the room. Revealing a brown haired boy.

???:"Jeez... why can't I ever get used to that..?"

The boy shook his head and his hair falling infront of his face. He yawned slightly and got out of his bed looking at himself in the mirror, flipping his hair to the side so he could actually see.

???:"Jeez... my hair is a freaking mess."

He yawned again and started to take off his shirt as a knock was on his door

???: "Tatsuuuuuu are you up yet?"

The old brownish door began to open up and a young girl with long dark red hair, big green eyes, and wearing a black and green uniform had came into the room.

???;"Tatsu..?"

She peeked inside of the door and since Tatsu changing his clothes standing by the side of the door.

Tatsu:"Jesus, Natsumi. I'm up and I'm changing."

He pulled his shirt off revealing his green eyes as well looking over to her and her face flushed red and she quickly closed the door.

Natsumi: "G-Gomen!"

She began to run downstairs, Tatsu did nothing but sigh. He chuckled a bit going to the bathroom looking in the mirror. He grabbed a toothbrush and got some toothpaste and began to brush his teeth. After he was done he washed his face and walked back into his room. He took off the rest of his clothes and started to put on his uniform.

Tatsu: "Guess I should be getting something to eat."

He headed downstairs and walked his way into the kitchen and saw his little sister flustered in her seat looking at her breakfast. Tatsu looked at the woman cooking it his mother, with her long red hair reaching down to hair hips. He took his seat and looked at the food

Tatsu's/Natsumi's Mom: Today is the day... you both leave me.

Tatsu and Natsumi both looked up at their mom and back at their food. Tatsu was eating like not tomorrow while Natsumi seemed to Savior every bite.

Tatsu: "Well... that's how these things go right?"

He said with a smile so great looking over at there mom's direction, although she wasn't even facing them but you could tell she was smiling. Tatsu went back to eating when their mom turned around with her smile like Tatsu's.

Mom: "You two will make me so proud, I just know it."

Tatsu: "Yeah of course!"

Natsumi nodded in agreement. Soon after they meal was finished, Tatsu and Natsumi got up from the table grabbed their bags and walked to the door. Tatsu had opened it and took a step outside covering his eyes with one hand to avoid the sun. Natsumi did the Same behind him walking into him.

Their mom waited at the door looking at them as they both had turned around.

Mom: "Now Tatsu I'm counting on you to watch over your sister."

Tatsu nodded and Natsumi began to cry, but of course it was a Very silent cry. Tatsu looked to her and their mother walked towards her rubbing her head.
Mom: There, there Natsumi. Everything will be okay, you have to be strong now to protect everything you love.

She nodded still crying her mother hugging them and Then they were off walking off in the distance.

Tatsu: "Cheer up this will be a new way to see the world. To fight for what we stand for."

Natsumi: "You're right. We'll be able to fight for what we stand for to protect."

They both cheered up and chattered on while walking. Turning the corner when Tatsu and some one else had bumped into each other.

Tatsu: "H-Hey watch were your going!"

???: "Your the one who needs to watch were your going."

Tatsu: "What!?"

The boy's Hood had fallen off. The boy had white hair, and odd eyes. One was Blue and the other Yellow. His skin was a bit pale. His facial expression was... plain, he had no expression at all in his face and his eyes... they were cold.

Tatsu: "Why you little--"

Before he was even able to finish his sentence he was grabbed by his throat by the white haired boy.

???: "You're... new to that school, aren't you?"

Natsumi was scared shaking in her boots from the white haired boy's grab. Tatsu couldn't do anything grabbing the white haired boys arm and launched him sending him flying.

The boy wasn't even effected he was gliding in the air and landed on the ground softly. He looked up to him again and Natsumi. He stood up and a short teal blue haired girl with a black and white bow came to the white haired boy.

???: Neku, we have to go.

She said her eyes were light green, but the Same as his cold, her facial expression was clear, and the tone of her voice was serious. Neku had then nodded looked at Tatsu again and began to walk towards the school again.

Neku: "Farewell."

They both walked away going towards the school. Natsumi ran to Tarsus holding him on his arm.

Natsumi: "A-Are you okay?"

Tatsu had a big grin of excitement. Looking over to his little sister.

Tatsu: "This school is gonna be fun."