Chapter 6: Yu's Training

With Tatsu helping up Rin, The entire cafeteria was looking over at them some of the female students were smiling and blushing. Some of the male students chuckled a bit and went back to eating.

Female Student:"Awww, Rin finally has a boyfriend."

Male Student:"And with that Tatsu guy no doubt. Wasn't he the one who tried to fight with Neku."

Male Student:"Yup so its Idiot with Idiot. Perfect."

Tatsu couldn't hear what they were talking about but Rin could, she started to blush deeply her face turned red as could be and she took his hand slightly, and he helped her up. She moved back and started to dust herself off.

Rin:"T-thank you..."

Tatsu:"No problem."

He gave a small smile and started to walk over to the table and they both sat down. She looked at him while he was looking at his food. He split it and gave half of everything to her.

Rin:" What's this for?"

Tatsu: "So you don't starve."

Rin: "No no its not called for I'm fine I promise."

Tatsu: "Well I'm feeding you anyway."

Rin blushed a bit more nodding and accepting defeat. And taking some of the food.

Female Student: "Awww look now they're sharing their food. How cute!!"

Male Student: "Not bad for a idiotic couple huh."

Male Student 2: "I guess man."

While students around looked at the two eating they were chatting up a storm while eating.

Mean while Natsumi was walking her way down to her class when she passed by Leo. The two stopped and turned to each other