Chapter 4

~ Blue

"So let me get this straight. You heard a gun shot, and woke up here." he chuckled. I shove him in the shoulder. "What's so funny?!"
He throws his hands in the air in a surrender. "Sorry. I really am." He says as he turns his back towards me. I see that little evil little smirk as he turned. I scoff. "Wait so what's your name?" I haven't even realized I don't know his name. "Spencer, wbu?" He sticks his hands in his pocket. "Blue."

He grabs my arm and tells me to follow him. "Where are we going?" I ask. "My hiding place." Once we get there, it's only a wooden cabin that looks about 100 years old. "Oh- uh cute." I try to hold in a laugh. "Whatever it's shelter, come on." He tries to open the door but it won't budge. He pulls as hard as he can and the door yanks out of the doorway. I double over with laughter. I've never laughed harder before.

"Yeh know, your cute when you laugh." He smirks. I look away. Great now I'm blushing. I mean he's adorable. He has tan skin, dirty blond hair, and sharp brown eyes.

He puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me into the cabin. "Thanks." I whisper.

There's two small couches. Good for cuddling. Lol jk. A small kitchen, a bathroom, and no bedroom.

I slump onto one of the couches. I haven't realized how tired I am. He sits next to me. "Tired?" He pats his shoulder, I lay my head down on his shoulder and drift to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading ;)
Follow me please :) Ilysm