Chapter 23

Graces Pov

It has been a couple of days since Jack and I's fight. These past couple of days have been rough though. We are still "dating" in the eyes of the public.

The worst part about it is I still love him, even after what he did to me.

"Hey grace" Matt said stopping right I front of my bed on the bus.

"Hi"

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight... unless you and jack are still"

Before I answered Matt I looked over at Jack and saw him staring at us.

"I would like that a lot" I said grinning.

"Oh okay wow um" Matt shocked that i said yes. It was so cute because he was blushing and all.

"Well I think we are staying on the bus for the night so how about we watch a movie together" I said since he was so nervous.

"That sounds fun"

I know it sounds like I am using him...well I kind of am, but I want jack to feel how I feel. He put me/putting me in hell and I need to get out.

Jacks Pov

Oh great Matt is talking to grace. Does that kid understand that grace and him will never work?

While they are talking grace looks and me and smiles and nods. She thinks she is so funny, but just wait.

Graces Pov

It was 9:00 a clock and time for me and matts "date". All the other guys were either in the kitchen or in their bed. I'm pretty sure Matt told them to not come in.

"Hey I picked Silver Linings Play Book if that is okay" Matt said.

"Oh I never saw that movie but I heard it is great" I said.

"Yea it's amazing"

During the movie I decided to get comfortable and lay my head on matts lap.

As I did it his face went tomato red and he decided to play with my hair.

"Hey Guys! Hope I didn't miss anything... I made popcorn" jack said and decided to sit in between us because I sat up.

"Jack" I said glaring at him.

"You know what it's cool I'm going to go sit with ummm Nash" and with that Matt got up and left.

"What the hell jack?" I said hitting his shoulder.

"Ow grace calm down" he said putting his arm around me like we were waiting the movie together.

I took his arm off of me, turned off the movie and slapped him.

"What the hell was that for?" Jack said holding his cheek.

"Do you even know what you're doing?" I questioned him like he was an idiot.

"Yea I was trying to watch this movie with you "

"You have no right to even talk to
Me" I said getting up off the couch walking towards my bed.

"I love you Grace" he yelled and all the guys just looked at him shocked.

"If you loved me why did you cheat" I said stopping and Turing around to face him.

"I cheated on you because I didn't want to hurt you. You are too good for me and I thought if I cheated on you I could move on and It wouldn't hurt you. Then I realized that it made me want you more. Kennedy meant nothing. You mean everything to me"

"Jack you hurt me really bad" I said then walked away

•••here is your update. Hope you had a good weekend and yea. PLEASE COMMENT AND FAVORITE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 200k!!! Love you all•••